2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grizzlies signed Seth Curry.

Hold your tears back Anti.
Yo, who was dude who was ready to lay his life on the line to say that Seth Curry was in no way, shape or form NBA material?

After the fact that we've seen the likes of Mike Penberty, Slava Medvedenko, Samaki Walker, Dan Dikau, etc. etc. etc.

Wizards within a game of .500. Since they're in the East, that means they'll miss at least their next 2. Book it.

Lillard becoming clutch in the 4th! He must be one of the league leaders in 4th quarter scoring this year. Young Simba :pimp:

GG NO. Good to see Anthony Davis playing well coming back from injury.

Lillard shoots 41% from 3 (on 6+ attempts per) and 39% from 2. I think Curry is the only other player like that, maybe Korver has had a similar season before (shooting higher % from 3 than 2)

give the dunk on/dunk by **** a break already
sick.gif
yeah some of you need to be put on time out or something. like banned from this thread temporarily

anyone see collison trying to pull deandre jordan from giving players on the nuggets daps?

yeah some of you need to be put on time out or something. like banned from this thread temporarily

anyone see collison trying to pull deandre jordan from giving players on the nuggets daps?

Nah. I didn't see that. WTH? Who does he think he is - Kendrick Perkins?

it was minor i guess but deandre jordan pulled his arm back kinda agressively from collison's grasp and gave him a stankface

Last edited:
Lillard shoots 41% from 3 (on 6+ attempts per) and 39% from 2. I think Curry is the only other player like that, maybe Korver has had a similar season before (shooting higher % from 3 than 2)
Marco Bellinelli is doing the same thing

Gerald Green started off HOT this year and then fell out of the rotation. Now he's back heating up again. His trajectory is all over the place.

Gerald Green started off HOT this year and then fell out of the rotation. Now he's back heating up again. His trajectory is all over the place.
he's been good when he gets minutes. kinda lives by the 3 though.

he was going off when he got to start thanks to dragic being injured.

Interesting nugget.

Melo has led NYK in scoring for every game in scoring. Making history in the company of Wilt, Iverson, and Tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom