2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy calling for the ball and yelling heat check after making an open layup 
laugh.gif

Is there more than one James Johnson? Wasn't he in the D League on the Vipers like last weekend and on Sacramento the week before and Toronto a few days prior... and fat?

How can anyone be a fan of this dude harden smh, worst than d wade when he was nice and flopping on offense for foul calls

Koufos is giving up 0.63 points per possession against players in the post this season.

This team just desperately needs athleticism on the perimeter. Adding James Johnson is an extremely small step in the right direction. Hopefully, they find a way to ship Prince out.

worst game i've seen us play all season. dwight hasn't got any calls on one end, and penalized every play on the other side :smh:

How can anyone be a fan of this dude harden smh, worst than d wade when he was nice and flopping on offense for foul calls

he drives to the basket with the ball around his ankles, and usually catches people swiping as he goes up. how is that flopping :lol:

Last edited:
I'm starting to really think Dwight just doesn't have the mental capacity to handle a double team, like he can't keep track of two defenders and still have enough concentration to finish. saw it all last season and so far this year

I'm starting to really think Dwight just doesn't have the mental capacity to handle a double team, like he can't keep track of two defenders and still have enough concentration to finish. saw it all last season and so far this year

stop lying for niketalk. you haven't been watching him this year :lol:

Srs James harden is slowly going higher n higher on my most hated list

not as much as last year :lol: from what I've seen he's the same guy.
U must be blind, u don't see him dancing pregame and playing pranks in the locker room. He gets to be Bo Bo again he's so happy, screw a championship

dwight has played a lot better this year than he played last year. you dont even have to watch him on offense. defensively, he is a lot more mobile than he was the prior year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom