2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come YOLO it out in BK
nerd.gif
Would cost $6mil to sign him for a minimum contract.

KJ looking like "DAMN" 
laugh.gif

INB4 dhmbrs makes fun of the crowd size 
tired.gif

INB4 Datznasty finds something to hate about this pic... like the Kings poor transition D or the bad pass that led to this or Lebron's leggings or KJ's wife 
tired.gif

Come YOLO it out in BK :nerd:

Would cost $6mil to sign him for a minimum contract.
I thought it would only cost that much if a team claimed him of waivers.]Once he clears waivers, then anyone can sign Bynum for whatever little amount they want.
They're DEEP in the luxury tax, so it'll cost them much more to sign him to the min contract because he'll further increase their payroll which will increase their luxury tax bill

Last edited:
Is it too early to say the lakers are better without kobe bryant?
I've been saying this......
tired.gif

I thought it would only cost that much if a team claimed him of waivers. Once he clears waivers, then anyone can sign Bynum for whatever little amount they want.
They're DEEP in the luxury tax, so it'll cost them much more to sign him to the min contract because he'll further increase their payroll which will increase their luxury tax bill
That's a good point, I forgot about that.

The tax is 3x for them?

It's not that they are better without Kobe, it's that they are better with Swaggy P

When MVP candidate Steve Blake returns, they are a championship contender

I thought DWade would have been top 50 in scoring.  I mean Lebron is 29
he's about 2k points away from cracking 50

crazy that vince carter will retire with more points than dwade
Well Vince Carter is a HoF basketball player
speaking of HoFers

the current 20 members of the 20k point 8k rebound club

1. Kareem

2. Karl Malone

3. Wilt

4. Moses Malone

5. Shaq

6. Kevin Garnett

7. Antawn Jamison

8. Duncan

9. David Robinson

10. Dirk

11. Barkley

12. Hakeem

13. Robert Parish

14. Larry Bird

15. Bob Pettit

16. John Havlicek

17. Walt Bellamy

18. Ewing

19. Elvin Hayes

20. Elgin Baylor

all HoFers 
pimp.gif

watching a raptors show about acy and grey holding back tears and spending their final moments with their teammates before flying to sac town 

dem feels 
frown.gif

rudy gay no where to be seen 
nerd.gif

fave memory of antawn was his back2back 50pts. the duel vs kobe's 50+ :smokin and the w;s actually winning :lol:
looking up antawn and totally forgot he won 6th man

Is it too early to say the lakers are better without kobe bryant?
I've been saying this......|I
Resubmit that application, champ. :wink:
I'm not falling for your tarp

Itsatrap.jpeg

watching a raptors show about acy and grey holding back tears and spending their final moments with their teammates before flying to sac town 

dem feels :frown:

rudy gay no where to be seen :nerd:
im really liking Acy.

Grey too, but he hasn't had much run.

Gay has been alright. No where near as bad as I thought he would be

acy seems like a cool dude

and grey seems like a good teammate/glue guy

not sure how they are doing on the court though, dont think i have watched a kings game since the gay trade 

this info with Bynum is something else. it is amazing when you have something teams desire (height and size) how you can basically call your own shots. Like Mike Beasley, if he goes to Miami, I can see an entire attitude change. When you are with an organization with a winning attitude and direction from the top to the bottom, it infectious to everyone and Bynum would get on board. If not they could cut him, low cost - high reward and move on. But that would pretty much be it for him in the NBA like it would have been for Beasley, if he didn't buy in.

I hate to say it but Bron leaving the Cavs really screwed this team, no matter how many overall first round picks Stern keeps giving this team....

Last edited:
^this is why when people say dwade is going to the HOF I be like "ehhhh ..." and I'm pretty sure he will go but it's not like he's js fursure in there like kobe, LeBron, and Steve Nash will be .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom