2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't you be able to steal the ball from someone currently standing out of bounds?
laugh.gif
like just grabbing the ball outbid Barnes' hands?
Yes, like outbidding Barnes.

he could deflect the pass from barnes. should the ball fall in the hands of a laker, kobe gets rewarded with a steal

amirite? :nerd:

^ Yes.

But you can't just take the ball from the inbounder.

Was trying to sarcastically stay in character by suggesting he could have done something he really couldn't do.

Should have just said "Kobe sucks."

Was trying to sarcastically stay in character by suggesting he could have done something he really couldn't do.

Should have just said "Kobe sucks."
if by kobe, you mean 'my sarcasm' and by 'sucks' you mean sucks, then yeah..kobe sucks :nerd:

Last edited:

http://forwardcenter.net/wear-rip-city-lillard-gets-adidas-crazy-8-colorway/

In this article about the Crazy 8 Trailblazer colorway for Lillard, the writer wrote that ISS is the "the preeminent website for all things sneakers."

Bum.
Seriously. Guy need to do his research better.
While I agree with both of you, the NT staff always wanted the site to be "underground" in a sense. 

So you can't even really be mad for Lilliard viewing ISS as such. He just doesn't know. 

Norris Coles jersey should still just say "Cole" on the back. Dude is not nickname worthy.

Those jerseys are almost as bad as sleeves

I hope I will never have to see a lakers mamba jersey

Or a

[{}]

Jersey

if those jerseys came in a sleeved form, i would pour 2% milk all over myself and roll down a dirt hill

Last edited:
the Nba is so corny with their marketing :lol:

so...beasley gonna have a pic of a joint on his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom