2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy Gay is giving it to the Blazers right now 
nerd.gif

For all the **** I talk about him being a grown *** dude hanging in bushes outside Junior high schools, Hayward is giving the Thunder the business right now. Dude straight hit Collison with the MJ-Byron Russell discard move then hit a 3. Next time down, jab step on Lamb, 3. Next time down, left to right cross on Fisher, midrange J. Cold blooded, was giving it to us like a sophomore girl on prom night (yes he's in his 20s and in the NBA in this simile btw). Wet again, new career high. Jazz last 15 pts :smokin

How much did thabo guard him?

Saw fisher got 16 mins and thabo 20.. Considering thabo is on the team mainly for his defense and fisher was 1/6 shooting (0/5 on 3s), wonder how well thabo did on him
Thabo hurt his finger and didn't return but like I said, Hayward was giving it to everybody tonight. And the whole Thunder were 6/34 from 3 with one of them coming from Nick Collison that was kind of clutch, but every time we cut the lead to something like 5, Hayward came back and got a bucket. He had the last 17 for them. That fan I mentioned under the basket was some ********, probably the same dude Barkley talked about on open court. He kept doing that **** after he got warned and was throwing his little fan bullhorn at the basket when the Thunder were shooting fts. Nothing to do with the loss but it's Bush League

^ how much did pj3 play him?

Saw he got the start.. But only 15 mins.. Also how did Roberson look?

But Rudy Gay is incapable of change. 

He is forever inefficient tho.
But the Raps have taken off since the trade. The Kings, not as much. So, I don't know.
But the gripe on Gay has been his inefficiency. He's been efficient thus far. 

How the two teams are playing, is a separate thing and better represents the make up of the two teams rather than an individual player..

and the Raptors are winning w/o Rudy Gay

both teams won 
this is fair to say and I agree with it. 

Sadly we live in a cynical world where that isn't a very acceptable opinion and there must be clear winners and losers.

Last edited:
But the Raps have taken off since the trade. The Kings, not as much. So, I don't know.
The Kings have had like half the roster wiped out since training camp so it has taken some time to adjust. but in the past 2 weeks they have been able to beat Miami and Houston and almost beat SA. and it looks like they will beat Portland tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom