2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't currently-being-shopped Andre Miller make a lot of sense for the Knicks right now?

Felton is just too reckless sometimes. They need structure, not more of that.

How you let Bargs guard LeBron at the 3pt line?

Knicks trolling :lol:

Wade having a healthy knees night :pimp:

That Lebron iso on Bargnani exemplifies EVERYTHING wrong with the Knicks.

Lebron toyed with him for a good 4 or 5 seconds...every Knick SAW the clear mismatch...and not one of them stepped up to help.

They don't suck. They're like one player and Tys being in there every game away from gross improvement.

Not even a great player, either. Just someone to help figure out what they are.

Edit: Hardaway putback. :wow:

Lebron toyed with him for a good 4 or 5 seconds...every Knick SAW the clear mismatch...and not one of them stepped up to help.

Everyman for themself out there

We help out and he'll just kick it out for a wide open 3. Lose lose situation. If Tyson was in the game there would be more help defense and less switching,

ray allen got dunked behind 
mean.gif
 tryin to cause controversy 

laugh.gif

They don't suck. They're like one player and Tys being in there every game away from gross improvement.

Not even a great player, either. Just someone to help figure out what they are.

Edit: Hardaway putback. :wow:
I agree with this 100%

We help out and he'll just kick it out for a wide open 3. Lose lose situation. If Tyson was in the game there would be more help defense and less switching,
Please don't try to justify that.

You mean to tell me....that you would rather take your chances on the most obvious mismatch of all time versus forcing someone to make the ball go in the basket from 22 feet away.

I'll tell you what. Ya'll fanbase matches the actual franchise perfectly.

You mean to tell me....that you would rather take your chances on the most obvious mismatch of all time versus forcing someone to make the ball go in the basket from 22 feet away.

Sorry if i hit a nerve there. Sounds like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Sure a wide open Ray Allen 3 or a Lebron dunk? Pick your poison.

look at this clown 
laugh.gif

Why doesn't Lebron want to guard Melo, but Melo is willing to guard Lebron?? What a ***** move by Lebron, be a man.

I don't even want to hear the excuse that Lebron is being smart and conserving energy. It's gut check time. Seems like he knows Melo is going to cook him if he comes at Melo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom