2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
its sad how this season got me not watching that many games, if any at all.

Pistons are a disappointment, every other team is injured or suck. wish we could have good games on TV

i dont like watching Miami or the Thunder

only teams worth watching this season are the pacers, clippers, wolves, suns and the blazers

and the knicks sometimes for the laughs 

Pistons are a disappointment, every other team is injured or suck. wish we could have good games on TV

Feel the same way.

To be honest, I have games on as background noise. We all know pretty much who the playoff teams are it's just a matter of waiting until April.

Kendrick Perkins Shaqtin a fool legend....
roll.gif
. Aww he won't stop 
laugh.gif

Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey5 2m
Textin my contacts crazy messages, my mom, dad brother..disrespecting them..how can u do that
Details

Julius F. Wrek

Knicks bench J.R. Smith, but NBA's clown prince will be back soon enough

He can make it sound so sincere, but the con never ends. J.R. Smith was raised in a suburban, middle-class home with two good parents and access to an excellent education. He had a tremendous high school coaching mentor – Dan Hurley at St. Benedict's Prep in Newark, N.J. – and he has long been taught the difference of right and wrong. Smith's always loved to play the part of a tough city kid, but truth be told, he's a soft, spoiled suburban jump shooter.

Link

Feel the same way.

Another reason why lebron compared to mj is pretty dumb. MJ and the Bulls was a MUST WATCH every single night no matter who they played, **** even preseason games.

When i watch the heat i dont watch them to excite me, which is something early 2000's or Kobe dominated era of the lakers did for me or iverson prime days, etc

Feel the same way.
Another reason why lebron compared to mj is pretty dumb. MJ and the Bulls was a MUST WATCH every single night no matter who they played, **** even preseason games.

When i watch the heat i dont watch them to excite me, which is something early 2000's or Kobe dominated era of the lakers did for me or iverson prime days, etc
cavs lebron was like that too, its just that back in the day you needed to watch mj/kobe/iverson games because at any given night they could go off for 50

cant really say that about 2013-2014 lebron or even kd

You just specifically highlighted MJ and the Bulls, and then essentially lumped LeBron in as just another member of the Heat. That's incredibly unfair to LeBron. He does great things on a nightly basis. Nostalgia is getting in the way of analysis.

LeBron has the best FG% of his career, and is tying his best 3pt% of his career.

"Can't really say that about 2013-2014 lebron"

Ever thought maybe you're the one that changed, and basketball doesn't excite you like it did when you were a kid? Honest question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom