2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught Woj's article about JR Smith.

Maybe JR deserves it, the way he's been acting. But that's beside the point.

Writers like Woj are feeling themselves too much. Over half that article is a personal attack from Woj to JR.

I said this when he wrote that article about Kevin Love and used it as a way to bash David Khan. Stick to relaying just the facts you hear, stop putting your personal agendas in there like they suddenly matter.

to each his own. i'm far more entertained by efficient basketball. same dudes in here who kill carmelo for chucking jumpers are slurping kobe for doing it over a double team :lol:
says the guy with harden on his team..

View media item 668320

and if you bothered to look at any of my posts, instead of just looking at the teams i root for, you'd know that i HATE when harden isolates and forces shots. i've said multiple times i prefer he facilitate then take over as necessary, and i prefer parsons running the offense because he's a smoother facilitator at times. it's a huge product of the coaching staff enabling harden, which i've also on multiple occasions said i'm opposed to.

but no, you went the simple route to try and get a laugh, and now look at you.

50789-Charlton-Heston-Laughing-8bit-i8Lb.gif

to each his own. i'm far more entertained by efficient basketball. same dudes in here who kill carmelo for chucking jumpers are slurping kobe for doing it over a double team :lol:

It's called different talent levels. Chucking = poison to the team, unless you're so good that it offsets the negative impact. Kobe was at that level. Melo, probably not.

James harden is the poster child of boring efficient basketball, only shoots 3s and drives to the rim, looks to draw fouls more that actually playing basketball. Moves a minimal distance when on the floor.

Its great if your a rockets fan because it works but its hard to watch

View media item 668320

and if you bothered to look at any of my posts, instead of just looking at the teams i root for, you'd know that i HATE when harden isolates and forces shots. i've said multiple times i prefer he facilitate then take over as necessary, and i prefer parsons running the offense because he's a smoother facilitator at times. it's a huge product of the coaching staff enabling harden, which i've also on multiple occasions said i'm opposed to.

:rofl:

to each his own. i'm far more entertained by efficient basketball. same dudes in here who kill carmelo for chucking jumpers are slurping kobe for doing it over a double team
laugh.gif

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR WANT HARDEN TO DO, HE'S GONNA CHUCK THREES OFF A CROSS OVER AND ISOLATE MOST OF THE TIME.

BUT HARDEN IS ABOUT 30% OF WHAT KOBE WAS IN HIS PRIME

SO YEAH

Completely agree about Woj. I don't think he does a good job of controlling his emotions and not letting it interfere with his writing.

MJ's footwork, craftiness, fadeaway, ambidextrous skills....all :x

Jordan always seemed to hang in the air longer than everyone else, then made his decision as to what kind of shot to take :lol:

Why I enjoy watching guys like Kobe play, always seem to wow you each time out there.

I just caught Woj's article about JR Smith.

Maybe JR deserves it, the way he's been acting. But that's beside the point.

Writers like Woj are feeling themselves too much. Over half that article is a personal attack from Woj to JR.

I said this when he wrote that article about Kevin Love and used it as a way to bash David Khan. Stick to relaying just the facts you hear, stop putting your personal agendas in there like they suddenly matter.

that article woj wrote was on point

Harden Can make the game so unwatchable sometimes but sometimes he's exciting. When he goes 5 for 18 24 points and is drawing Phantom fouls every other play

Wade is tied for my least favorite player of all time along with lakers dwight howard and I would rather watch wade carry a team over lebron 10/10 times

His midrange bank shot was unstoppable in the shaq days

Harden Can make the game so unwatchable sometimes but sometimes he's exciting. When he goes 5 for 18 24 points and is drawing Phantom fouls every other play

that's the thing, I'M 100% AGREEING WITH THIS :lol:

dude just couldn't handle a shot at kobe, and pulled the cape out. when harden is playing in transition and scoring without just holding the ball forever, i like it. when he isolates forever to take a bad shot, i hate it. but you take the good with the bad. i'm just not entertained by his ball hogging, which this discussion revolves around.

please tell me that's a bleacher report voting thing :lol:

right now, DMC is definitely the top center though

DMC still has a temper issue?
He still has some on court emotional outburts, which he needs to control, especially since he knows he is on a short leash when it comes to being called for T's. but he has had zero off the court issues.

He has also showed some leadership. taking responsibility when the team loses, holding teammates responsible for bad defense, calling a team meeting to talk about how he and Isaiah can make teammates better.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the Knicks struggling to win games while JR was suspended? As bad as he's been this season, he is not the only problem with that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom