2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Flash, no Iso Joe, no Bostrich?

Missed opportunities. Might as well have had fun with it and put something instead of just initials if you don't have a well known nickname.

Can't use Flash. It's a comic book character. They probably only used Shuttlesworth because Spike approved it.

No Flash, no Iso Joe, no Bostrich?

Missed opportunities. Might as well have had fun with it and put something instead of just initials if you don't have a well known nickname.
Can't use Flash. It's a comic book character. They probably only used Shuttlesworth because Spike approved it.
I always wondered about stuff like this, how can Marvel really make a reasonable claim that D-Wade is infringing on the namesake of their character. They didnt invent the word Flash.

I'm not a legal expert and I'm sure theres a great reason for it, I would just like to know

laugh.gif
roll.gif

so when did the Heat start doing this?
I saw that too. That was the first time I've seen the Heat do that this year. Maybe some Heat fans can chime in, but I think that was the first time ever.

Bron has been doing the hike thing for a good minute now. JVG and Breen tho :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom