2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
not team full. wade and bosh when both healthy are productive. but after that, how many of those guys are getting quality minutes elsewhere?

Andersen, Cole, Beasly

and Miami's role player's seem to take turns having career games, they don't need to be consistent when they have that depth

:smh:@ lebron complaining about flopping

God, Blake Griffin is SO bad without CP3 setting him up every play.  He sucks, no moves.  

What the hell are talking about?

Blake played like a goddamn demi god last night.

And season averages say he's playing out of his mind.
Props to Blake, one of the hardest working dudes in the league.

fB19z.gif

I would like to send out an apology to all the Blake griffin supports/clips fans. Dude really does put in work in the gym I see. Though I still do not like him he has did what many can't and that make me change my mind and gain my respect. I know that means nothing to these dudes but still I have been impressed. I'll still hate on him in the playoffs but jus know deep down I respect his game. (Don't make me take these words back blake)

People so quick to call it hating, but how is it that when he's made himself impossible to root for.

I find it pretty easy to root for DWade.
flops, intentionally tries to hurt other players, cries, needs a wheelchair for an upper body injury, takes games off and puts pressure on his other teammates to pick up the slack, cross dresses, has some of the ugliest shoes in the nba, gets ref treatment

there is no reason to like dwade on or off the court

Idk why dudes just cant be fans of the game, yall gotta talk down on a player for every lil thing he does, if you're gonna hate on a player atleast be objective, only haters say something like "why does it always have to mean im hating" thats because you are

as someone that plays sports i have 0 respect for anyone who routinely goes out of his way to hurt other players on the court. flopping and crying to the refs is annoying but it can be beneficial towards team success at times, there is NO excuse for kicking someone in the groin, giving players flying elbows to the head on fastbreaks or breaking players noses in an all star game

Yea I could write a list a page long about things Kobe's done that I don't like but I'd rather just watch him hoop

as someone that plays sports i have 0 respect for anyone who routinely goes out of his way to hurt other players on the court. flopping and crying to the refs is annoying but it can be beneficial towards team success at times, there is NO excuse for kicking someone in the groin, giving players flying elbows to the head on fastbreaks or breaking players noses in an all star game

So d wade just tried to elbow lance just to do it, like lance didnt initiate it, i agree the kicking in the nuts was lame but breaking kobes nose :lol: you cant be srs if you think that was on purpose

I really don't see how its not being objective that I dislike dude solely for his actions.
Seeing as how I have no rooting interest in any team which allows me to have an unbiased opinion.
how am I not anything but a fan of the game?
I guess im wrong for wanting it to be played the way it was meant to be played.

yes, wade cant deal with trash talk so rather than going at lance on the basketball court he throws a flying elbow at him while he has his head turned. he drags rondo down for no reason and breaks his arm, but rondo finishes the game with a broken arm when the [{}] would have needed a wheelchair to get off the court. its the allstar game but wades cant deal with kobe blowing by him so he grabs his jersey and commits a non basketball play, in a meaningless game. 

no respect for someone who had the mentality of a girl going through puberty on the court

flops, intentionally tries to hurt other players, cries, needs a wheelchair for an upper body injury, takes games off and puts pressure on his other teammates to pick up the slack, cross dresses, has some of the ugliest shoes in the nba, gets ref treatment

there is no reason to like dwade on or off the court

:lol:

if lebron leaves what happens to wade? does he go ring chasing because he cant carry a team by himself anymore?

There was a interview bout this. I think it was Stephen A he pretty much said if lebron left he was gonna retire that he's done everything he's wanted to do in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom