2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless lilyo06 has some constant hate towards the heat that im unaware of he seems to be just stating an observation. The stay mad bro comment is unnecessary and is the reason people dont like the heat. For the record Lebron is the reason they have won 2 of the last 3 championships.

Did you not see the word HALF in my post?
Was it not Chalmers in game 4 who gave the thunder that WORK in the NBA finals in 2012?
Was it not Miller who hit 7 three pointers in a row in game 5 of the NBA finals in 2012?
Was it not Ray Allen that hit a 3 to tie the game in game 6 of the NBA finals in2013?

Yea everyone is gunna say Lebron is the main reason but lebron can't beat a whole TEAM by himself.
Ima say it again.....STAY MAD!
And after the Heat 3 peat again, I hope y'all stay mad AGAIN!

And another thing, why so much salt for Wade taking games off? The heat and Spo are smart for sitting during the season so that he is fresh for the play offs. That's the smart thing to do. These regular season games don't mean a thing especially playing teams that won't even make it last the first Rnd, but are all hype for joy when Miami comes to play in their arena.

Bruh, I AM a heat fan, was since 03. However I don't watch them with rose colored lenses. Wade was my favorite player up until recently, I'm just calling like I see it. Of course the role players aren't garbage literally. I mean they aren't as good as other contenders. This fact is magnified when games like last night happen. Stop being so sensitive. Lebron is Great, Wade is done, bosh needs a change of scenery to get his game back. I want Bron to 3 peat, but I really feel like this is the last year this core will be a threat man. Hell if wade gets to skate through the season( only playoffs matter yet he makes 90+ mill) then who is giving Bron a break? Who on the team right now could take over and let Bron chill for a few games.....Bosh? Yea right

Last edited:
Wow, there is a massive leak at Verizon Center in the Wiz-Rockets

Game is def gonna be delayed for a while

can't believe its literally raining at verizon center 
laugh.gif

Another delay in DC.

Wizards should just take the L and forfeit instead of further wasting everyone's time.. playing like garbage smh :smh:

Drake is hype at the Raps game :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom