2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'm taking names of who is posting in here...

Lets see who is still vested in this season in the middle of March.

And lets see who is back when playoffs start :lol: :lol: :lol:

Furthermore, where is japanair21 japanair21 ??? I seriously miss that dude

:nerd:

Been too busy. Stick mostly to the Movie and Boxing threads.

But, first year buying LP. :pimp:

May not have too much time to post, but I'll be watching as many Mavs games as I ever have.

May not have too much time to post, but I'll be watching as many Mavs games as I ever have.

I'm buying LP again, this will be my third time. Never regret it :pimp:

NT, can you guys tell me why James Harden is considered to be the no.1 SG in the nba by GM arounds the league. Saw a clip by KTLA 5 and they reported this. What do you guys think? In my opinion I would say maybe 4 spot. What can NT say about him being ranked #1 in SGs?

Post about the Mavs in here after a game or whatever! It'll be better than reading about the same old teams and players every night :lol:

I'm planning on getting LP when I leave sac :frown:

NT, can you guys tell me why James Harden is considered to be the no.1 SG in the nba by GM arounds the league. Saw a clip by KTLA 5 and they reported this. What do you guys think? In my opinion I would say maybe 4 spot. What can NT say about him being ranked #1 in SGs?

I don't think he's number 1.

Reactions: Ube
hands down number 1

led a pretty sorry rockets team into the playoffs last year in his first year as a number 1 in the NBA

good facilitor , gets to the basket etc

every time he drives it in it looks like he's gonna get stripped lmao...swifty dude

Last edited:
Kobe
Wade
Harden

Don't care who else
Definitely agree with your list.

hands down number 1

led a pretty sorry rockets team into the playoffs last year in his first year as a number 1 in the NBA
good facilitor , gets to the basket etc

every time he drives it in it looks like he's gonna get stripped lmao...swifty dude
I get that he led his team last year but I don't see it. I would still take a healthy kobe and a healthy d.wade over him but since it's still pre season and kobe and Wade aren't 100% healthy I guess he's #1 by default.

Kobe will be 3 years into retirement and some of yall will still rank him as the #1 SG in the league. :lol:

are the Miami Heat right now a dynasty?

If they win the championship this year and re-sign Lebron, you can start the dynasty talk.

Kobe will be 3 years into retirement and some of yall will still rank him as the #1 SG in the league. :lol:
If they win the championship this year and re-sign Lebron, you can start the dynasty talk.

If they win, it'll be a dynasty whether or not they resign him. Unfortunately .

The Jimmies, they shall be rustled.
:rofl: @ the first 20 seconds being Jalen completely distancing himself from this

are the Miami Heat right now a dynasty?
were the 2011 Lakers a dynasty at this point during 2011? They had 3 consecutive finals appearances & back-to-back titles, one won in 5, the other won in a dramatic 7 games just like the '13 Heat.

Last edited:
What would make you say something like this?

Yeah. 3 titles in a row is the absolute minimum to start with dynasty talk, IMO. I don't think anyone calls the 2007-2010 Lakers teams a dynasty and they went to 3 finals in a row and won 2. The mid-nineties Rockets won back to back titles. Nobody would suggest that was a dynasty.

If the Heat win it all again this year, maybe then we can talk about it. But now, too early.

So now the Spurs werent a dynasty becuase we didnt three peat?

I wouldn't call the spurs a dynasty. they were/are a solid squad, but they didn't give people the feeling the bulls gave people in the 90's where you just KNEW they were the team to beat year in and year out (as long as MJ was playing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom