2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
harden.gif

Why Rivers got his arms up at the end of the play like there was a foul or something? :lol:  

i think he was saying, "why me? why me?"

jk, i think he thought he was pushed.

If there was a gun put to your head and you had to keep one player for the next 5 seasons, who would you pick , Anthony Bennett or Austin Rivers :nerd:

You forgot to mention the bust on your team :nerd:
Nah Thomas Robinson is Portlands problem now.

and Jimmer will be gone soon enough

:wink:
can't believe trob is a bust. thought he woulda at least been at a jj hickson type of player

call him a bust if ya want but dude is a key player on this team. He brings the energy with any amount of minutes he gets. That little stint where he got benched and Meyers Leonard was gettin burn for a bit? Yeah we started losing gimme games to crappy teams. Now that TROB is back in the rotation and Leonard has a fat DNP next to his name, we winnin again. He was drafted too high, but dude def has a place in this league.

If there was a gun put to your head and you had to keep one player for the next 5 seasons, who would you pick , Anthony Bennett or Austin Rivers 
nerd.gif

You forgot to mention the bust on your team
nerd.gif
Nah Thomas Robinson is Portlands problem now.

and Jimmer will be gone soon enough

wink.gif
can't believe trob is a bust. thought he woulda at least been at a jj hickson type of player
call him a bust if ya want but dude is a key player on this team. He brings the energy with any amount of minutes he gets. That little stint where he got benched and Meyers Leonard was gettin burn for a bit? Yeah we started losing gimme games to crappy teams. Now that TROB is back in the rotation and Leonard has a fat DNP next to his name, we winnin again. He was drafted too high, but dude def has a place in this league.
repped.

that's good to hear, dude has had a hell of a life, always wanted him to flourish.

thanks for the info as I don't watch Portland games too much.

Hard to find a pic of him just standing next to some other players, but look how small he looks next to Favors. i have seen him play from courtside seats, he is very undersized. no way in hell he's 6'10

but i do hope the kid can stay in the league and be a contributor, i liked him and he has a hell of a story

940x.jpg

Last edited:
I guess david west is undersized
David Lee, Luis Scola, Love, Kenyon Martin, Millsap, Big Baby, Morris twins, Booker Bass/Humphries/Sullinger, Tristan Thompson, Thad Young, Taj Gibson, Boozer, Faried, Z-Bo, Jamison, Haslam, Landry, Amir Johnson, Hansbrough, Al Harrington, etc. 

But lets compare Throb to 2 of the biggest SFs in the league.

UnchartedDrake, why you selling all of your g shock watches? don't you need them to match your LeBrons?

Last edited:
If there was a gun put to your head and you had to keep one player for the next 5 seasons, who would you pick , Anthony Bennett or Austin Rivers :nerd:

You forgot to mention the bust on your team :nerd:
Macklemore ain't a bust doe

I actually thought Mclemore was playing pretty well until LeBron dunked on him and he lost all of his powers.

He just needs to get his confidence back and he'll be alright.

I cannot believe that you guys are really arguing that Thomas Robinson is not undersized. i thought that was pretty common knowledge

I cannot believe that you guys are really arguing that Thomas Robinson is not undersized. i thought that was pretty common knowledge
Is he the ideal prototypical 6'10-6'11 250 PF? No.

But are the majority of PFs in this day and age that ideal 6'10-6'11 250? No.

Therefore, in my eyes, sure he is on the small side but by no means am I gonna say he is physically incapable of playing the PF position due to his size or has a SF body.

He is smaller than pretty much every person you listed, have you ever seen him go head to head with those guys?

look at Derrick Williams, who is bigger than T-Rob. He has proven to be undersized at the PF position and plays a ton better at the SF spot

There are not too many ideal comparisons for Thomas Robinson (6'7.75 without shoes, 7'3.25 wingspan, 244 pounds) we can find physically, as his +7.5 wingspan differential makes him as long as a player like Jason Maxiell, but only half an inch shorter than a David West. In many ways, Robinson finds a middle ground among elite power forward prospects, especially when you take his 244 pound frame and 5 percent body fat into consideration.

Compared to the average power forward in our database, Robinson is slightly taller, heavier, and has a wingspan nearly 3 inches longer than the norm. Given the season he had and his presence on the boards, it seems safe to say that questions about Robinson's size are unfounded.
Link

There are not too many ideal comparisons for Thomas Robinson (6'7.75 without shoes, 7'3.25 wingspan, 244 pounds) we can find physically, as his +7.5 wingspan differential makes him as long as a player like Jason Maxiell, but only half an inch shorter than a David West. In many ways, Robinson finds a middle ground among elite power forward prospects, especially when you take his 244 pound frame and 5 percent body fat into consideration.

Compared to the average power forward in our database, Robinson is slightly taller, heavier, and has a wingspan nearly 3 inches longer than the norm. Given the season he had and his presence on the boards, it seems safe to say that questions about Robinson's size are unfounded.
Link

#PMaticBomb

BOOM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom