2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
in not even just mentioning the heat in as in that is all.. you have your own opinion fine.. but PG AND LANCE are your favorite duo since kobe and shaq? :lol:.. your telling me you dont think no other duo has came along since them that is better then pg and lance? really? lance just got legit playing time..

Why the hell do you care what his favorite duo is and why are you questioning it? You sound ridiculous.

Dumbass comment of the week nominee
really? whats wrong with questioning it? i really would like to know what makes that duo the best to watch after kobe and shaq? it is that a ridiculous question?

nah, it was a pretty bad comment. it's his favorite duo, he enjoys watching them. nobody mentioned the heat, lol

in not even just mentioning the heat in as in that is all.. you have your own opinion fine.. but PG AND LANCE are your favorite duo since kobe and shaq? :lol:.. your telling me you dont think no other duo has came along since them that is better then pg and lance? really? lance just got legit playing time..

Why the hell do you care what his favorite duo is and why are you questioning it? You sound ridiculous.

Dumbass comment of the week nominee
really? whats wrong with questioning it? i really would like to know what makes that duo the best to watch after kobe and shaq? it is that a ridiculous question?

nah, it was a pretty bad comment. it's his favorite duo, he enjoys watching them. nobody mentioned the heat, lol
i mentioned the heat to him because he used to troll the hell out of our thread... like i said, its his opinion fine... to me its a bold statement to make, im just questioning it....

I mean I can see it from an entertaining pov. Lance makes the game so fun to watch, they are honestly my favorite duo to watch behind splash bros. But shaq and kobe>>> goat duo idc what yall say

Kevin Love is 4th in the NBA in scoring, yet 60th in 4th quarter scoring. The team is 0-10 in games decided by 4 or less

Very telling stat
Rook is known as a heat hater.. dude used to troll the hell outta our thread...

Man that was when ya'll started off the season like 10-11 in lebrons first year lol.

I will say, and this is due to me betting on NBA games and players stats, tha TWolves blowout alot of teams and Love sits the entire 4th. Most of their wins have been blowouts

:rofl:

Dude's OG comment had NOTHING to do with your team though...he was talking about HIS favorite players, not yours. And y'all sensitive *** Heat fans come in here acting like a crime was committed against them.

****** is funny man.

Smh I have no problems with him liking them you think I care that's him I didn't even say anything about him likeing a certain duo? When have I said anything about the heat? I'm talking about WADE AND LANCE I haven't mentioned teams at all. And like I've said THERES NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THEM.

Word.

Lance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wade.

Kevin Love is 4th in the NBA in scoring, yet 60th in 4th quarter scoring. The team is 0-10 in games decided by 4 or less

Very telling stat
Rook is known as a heat hater.. dude used to troll the hell outta our thread...

Man that was when ya'll started off the season like 10-11 in lebrons first year lol.

I will say, and this is due to me betting on NBA games and players stats, tha TWolves blowout alot of teams and Love sits the entire 4th. Most of their wins have been blowouts
:lol: bro i know who you are... thats why i brought up the heat.., then everyone came out with their capes and put their 2 cents in....

LOL @ comparing this Clippers team to the last pre-CP team. That team had Ryan Gomes as the starting SF. Enough said.

834253233.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom