2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duncan took less to give the Spurs wiggle room man, you being real hypocritical right about now.

Much as I love Wade, he knows damn well he ain't a 20 million dollar a year player and that would be the move to surround Bron with more talent going forward
If Dwade does that we're talking about an 8 million dollar a year paycut here, at the very least. That's insanity.

I feel like it would be closer to ten. What if Chris Bosh does it too? Would you be ok with that?

Last edited:
Really alarming at how Poorly the spurs have been against the elite.

Melo may drop 40 plus again today. Who's stopping him on LAL. Dropped 60 plus on elite D friday, why not go off against the LOLakers

If Dwade does that we're talking about an 8 million dollar a year paycut here, at the very least. That's insanity.

I feel like it would be closer to ten. What if Chris Bosh does it too? Would you be ok with that?
Chris Bosh is a 20 mil a year player

Really alarming at how Poorly the spurs have been against the elite.

Melo may drop 40 plus again today. Who's stopping him on LAL. Dropped 60 plus on elite D friday, why not go off against the LOLakers
Only two of those games have been played with the full roster though. Not trying to say that's all of it, but having starters out left and right isn't helping .

Chris Bosh is a 20 mil a year player
Every. So what if he opts out and then takes substantially less money(Like what people think Wade is going to do) to help the team. People would have every right to flip out.

Last edited:
I play like a cross between Boris Diaw and Greg Oden
This isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of your game.
laugh.gif

Shoeking...stop saying us....you not a Laker fan...not a real one at least...

homie reps the Clips, Heat, Rockets...and now the Lakers...

oh yeah and he is a buck, pistons fan....cuz his man crush B Jennings played there.

Bruh, what the hell are you talking about :rofl:

I have never once said I was a Laker fan. Ever :rofl:

I have never once said B Jennings was my favorite player :rofl:

I have never once said I was a Pistons fan :rofl:

The HEAT? The ROCKETS? When have I ever said I was fans of theirs?

Man who are you :rofl: :rofl: do you have me confused with someone else? :nerd: ***** said my man crush was brandon jennings? What :lol:

I play like a cross between Boris Diaw and Greg Oden

This isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of your game.
laugh.gif
I am just fat, lazy, and have terrible knees
laugh.gif
so you cant play basketball?
laugh.gif
Well, I like to post up, pass, and find cutters in the high post and I score on those weird flips sorta like Diaw I guess.

And when I'm on the block I finish like a Oden and my knees go out at any moment 
tired.gif
 and I guess I struggled with alcohol for a minute like Oden did 
laugh.gif

And let's not talk about players crying. I'm sure about 75 percent of y'all the same dudes who be ready to fight over a call in a pick up game at the local gym :lol:

Part of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom