2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's Fair. But Wade although playing 32 games, has missed like 11 or so (not sure) and what those others are supposed to be providing is pivotal to why The Heat are who they've been the last few years. Those other guys are trash and Lebron And Bosh will be able to cover for them during the season. But, come playoff time, if they are still this poor it'll be a huge problem for Miami.
Yea if they're playing poorly in the playoffs it's over. But to say they're trash? Nah
no one is saying they're the kings or lakers right now, just that right now in january 2014, the heat supporting cast is not playing too well. they will probably pick it up and play better when the playoffs come along but right now they are struggling to put away scrub east teams while playing alongside prime lebron, they got out hustled, outplayed and outclassed by OKC last night. ray allen and dwade are having their worst seasons ever

Dragic the Pacers Slayer.

He only played 22 minutes against them eight days ago because it was a blowout. 18 minutes so far tonight (at half).

42 points on 22 shots in those 40 minutes.

Last edited:
There's 30 teams in the NBA right now.

Only 2 of teams arguably have a better roster than the Heat.

Most people would say Lebron is that much better than Paul George and Chris Paul to make up the difference.

And I know you're not serious if you would rather have Ibaka, Thabo, Perkins, Jackson, Lamb over Bosh, Wade, Allen, Chalmers and Beasley.

People were saying the Thunder were going to drop to like the 5th spot without Westbrook

If Wade Bosh Allen Chalmers and Beasley are performing the way they "are supposed to?" Then no. But Wade is in and out, Bosh is a favorite of mine, but Lamb jackson and Ibaka >>>>>>Everything else on the heat ouside of the big 3 right now.

Can Ibaka or Jackson take over games like Wade and Bosh can?

no one is saying they're the kings or lakers right now, just that right now in january 2014, the heat supporting cast is not playing too well. they will probably pick it up and play better when the playoffs come along but right now they are struggling to put away scrub east teams while playing alongside prime lebron, they got out hustled, outplayed and outclassed by OKC last night. ray allen and dwade are having their worst seasons ever

Not playing too well and trash are two completely different thoughts. The Bucks are trash. The Jazz are trash. The Heat are not trash. They aren't playing to THEIR level, no, but they are still a top 5 team solely because of the talent they have.

David Lee is much better than Cousins
ac394d52_kobewat2.gif

welp, now your avy makes sense

Last edited:
Can Ibaka or Jackson take over games like Wade and Bosh can?

Obviously no but but Wade hasn't been taking over games lately. (Or this season for that matter)

Like I said, I'm a fan of Bosh so I would for sure rather have Bosh over those two but my point was that those two guys are better than everything the heat have to offer aside from Bron Bosh and Wade. Like I said, if Ray Allen and the rest of the Heat are doing what they are paid to do, then this wouldn't be a discussion.

Kyrie rather cross someone and shoot a brick than pass the ball.... [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom