2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie seem like the type to not care and force a trade while he's still very young to go big market.

Kid is definitely aware of his brand and doesn't see the situation getting better

Last edited:
that scream during the free throw 
roll.gif

This is my first time really watching Kyrie and from what I am seeing, I can see why Dion Waiters went in on him and why they don't get along. Dribble, dribble, dribble, shoot. Play half hearted defense. and repeat. Has to be frustrating when the franchise stands behind this as well...

Lol the same people who call wade buns and trash are the same ones who in another argument say he's an all star. Make up your damn minds.

Kyrie seem like the type to not care and force a trade while he's still very young to go big market.

Kid is definitely aware of his brand and doesn't see the situation getting better

Kyrie would be smart to leave Cleveland ASAP

ill be shocked if he doesnt

Paul George 12 Pts wow

Definitely not something to overreact to. However, he hasn't been that great for them on their west coast road trip and their defense over the course of that trip has left them big time.

I look for them to rebound from this stretch though. Nothing more than a great team going through an 82 game season goes though.

Haven't been watching this nonsense intently, but I know that's the first time I've seen Deng guarding Anthony tonight. Airball.

But nah, Bennett should get the majority of that assigment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom