2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
kyrie is under contract next year, other than the strong draft this year and possibly getting a pick what are the benefits for the cavs to trade him before the deadline rather than this offseason

why keep a guy during the rest of the season who doesnt want to be there and doesnt care for the franchise or what you plan to do with it?

No player in NBA history has ever signed the qualifying offer instead of the max extension.

I'll believe it when I see it. Gilbert will likely call Kyrie's bluff.

kyrie is under contract next year, other than the strong draft this year and possibly getting a pick what are the benefits for the cavs to trade him before the deadline rather than this offseason
why keep a guy during the rest of the season who doesnt want to be there and doesnt care for the franchise or what you plan to do with it?
depends if they can get a good deal, then go for it but it theres nothing then dont force a trade now and just wait till this offseason

Gilbert has no incentive to trade him.

He can lay out a huge contract extension or say accept the qualifying offer and play out your rookie deal through 2015 then you can go wherever the hell you want.

What happens?

news outlet in Cle?

i dont see anything on the net but i doubt he would make it up :lol:

and Kyrie wants money but not to stay in Cleveland. if dude wants out, he wants out

im not shocked and neither should any of you

some cleveland source twitters have been saying this would happen.

Its on the radio too.

perhaps the beat writers and major news ppl are hesitant?

Im not 100% saying hes traded by the deadline but that's the way its sounding

the summer by the latest.

He will not be in a Cavs uni starting next year unless something major happens.

Yall know me I wouldn't troll like this.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2014/02/kyrie-irving-reportedly-close-to-firing-his-agent/

talks about disagreement with agent over wanting to leave cleveland.  If he really wants to go to the knicks tho! 
roll.gif

How is Kyrie gone if he's a restricted free agent until 2015? Plus he'd be dumb to pass on a 80-90 million contract.
What has Dan Gilbert done to you that no other NBA owner hasn't?

The oblvious hate on NT :lol: that's why I'm retiring from NT this year.

Ummm wrote a letter to Lebron (And everyone knows i'm far from a fan of his) basically dismissing all he did for his franchise and seemingly making it seem like he ran a plantation.

*****ed and moaned about the CBA not helping out small teams enough despite him finding a way to lose the biggest thing his franchise has ever seen due to complete incompetence

And that affected you how -____-

..you that soft?

Last edited:
Apprently his agent informed Gilbert he won't sign extention.

Gilbert went irate

he's gonna be traded by the deadline.

i like FF

id like him more if he provided his source :nerd:

Apprently his agent informed Gilbert he won't sign extention.

Gilbert went irate

he's gonna be traded by the deadline.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He will not be dealt by the deadline. Would be highly shocked if that happens. Too much of a PR nightmare to actually pull the trigger on that

i like FF

id like him more if he provided his source :nerd:

according to multiple sources

View media item 783680

woah

How is Kyrie gone if he's a restricted free agent until 2015? Plus he'd be dumb to pass on a 80-90 million contract.

Ummm wrote a letter to Lebron (And everyone knows i'm far from a fan of his) basically dismissing all he did for his franchise and seemingly making it seem like he ran a plantation.

*****ed and moaned about the CBA not helping out small teams enough despite him finding a way to lose the biggest thing his franchise has ever seen due to complete incompetence

..you that soft?

retire?

..you that soft?

Dat Irony

if kyree becomes a free agent and gets paid what he thinks he is worth hes going to end up on another trash team

That's why the NBA isn't entertaining anymore, and probably why David Stern no longer wants to be apart of being the Face of the NBA anymore.

Too many suckas. Too many pansys. Too many ungrateful players who all want to play in either NY, LA, or MIA. These young 90's babies-players are suckas.

The NBA is ***. Been that way since 2010 and it will be that way until it implodes and every small market team is no longer relevant, causing the NBA to collapse or just take its team locations overseas.

**** Kyrie. He'll soon realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side...I'm actually glad this is happening. The current state of NBA is ****** and will be for a long time until the CBA changes the way players leave their teams.

I'm not mad at all.

Last edited:
That's why the NBA isn't entertaining anymore, and probably why David Stern no longer wants to be apart of being the Face of the NBA anymore.

Too many suckas. Too many pansys. Too many ungrateful players who all want to play in either NY, LA, or MIA. These young 90's babies-players are suckas.

The NBA is ***. Been that way since 2010 and it will be that way until it implodes and every small market team is no longer relevant, causing the NBA to collapse or just take its team locations overseas.

**** Kyrie. He'll soon realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side...I'm actually glad this is happening. The current state of NBA is ****** and will be for a long time until the CBA changes the way players leave their teams.

I'm not mad at all.
how is the grass NOT greener if he played on any of the other teams in the nba?

I'm not mad at all.

Let get this straight, so you are saying the NBA is headed in the wrong direction because small market teams have become irrelevant and can't win?

I'm not mad at all.
View media item 783804

Last edited:

I'm not mad at all.

Dan Gilbert that you? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom