2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
this Cousins/Dunleavy beef is weird 
I think it started from Dunleavy hitting him in the nuts last year
Ohhhh ya. Wasn't that right after Cousins hit Mayo in the nuts too?

Derrick williams lmaoooo

As if the city of Sacramento needed any more L's :smh:

rck3sactown rck3sactown :nerd:
The Kings won last night.

By 29.

To snap a 7 game L streak...

all the lil respect i had for him went down da tube

either you didnt watch the game or just dont know what your talking about...or a lil of both

no i didn't watch the game....that's why i'm asking you "what makes Cousins a {}?"

and judging by the score and his stats....DMC dominated your boy and the Bulls

flopping all damn game = a good game

OH ok
Man, Stacey King is a damn liar :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

cousins didnt shake the clippers hands cuz they wouldnt let the kings pray with them
I thought this was the Warriors

What could you even get for him tho?

Srs.

They better not **** this up.

make kyrie happy or please get something good.
Isaiah Thomas, Marcus Thornton, 1st :nerd: :nerd:

Wait, you really retiring Animal Thug? Taking notes from David Stern huh

I'm gone bruh. Been here way too long plus the community isn't what it used to be.
please don't go :wow:

I remember that trade deadline "overhaul" that brought the Cavs Ben Wallace and all that ****. That was gross. It seemed to work out at the time but in hindsight :smh:

Jamison was the only decent move that I remember them making and it turned out horrible

I will forever remember them not trading Hickson for Stat :smh:

giphy.gif

That's why the NBA isn't entertaining anymore, and probably why David Stern no longer wants to be apart of being the Face of the NBA anymore.

Too many suckas. Too many pansys. Too many ungrateful players who all want to play in either NY, LA, or MIA. These young 90's babies-players are suckas.

The NBA is ***. Been that way since 2010 and it will be that way until it implodes and every small market team is no longer relevant, causing the NBA to collapse or just take its team locations overseas.

**** Kyrie. He'll soon realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side...I'm actually glad this is happening. The current state of NBA is ****** and will be for a long time until the CBA changes the way players leave their teams.

I'm not mad at all.
:rofl: :rofl:

That's why the NBA isn't entertaining anymore, and probably why David Stern no longer wants to be apart of being the Face of the NBA anymore.

Too many suckas. Too many pansys. Too many ungrateful players who all want to play in either NY, LA, or MIA. These young 90's babies-players are suckas.

The NBA is ***. Been that way since 2010 and it will be that way until it implodes and every small market team is no longer relevant, causing the NBA to collapse or just take its team locations overseas.

**** Kyrie. He'll soon realize the grass isn't always greener on the other side...I'm actually glad this is happening. The current state of NBA is ****** and will be for a long time until the CBA changes the way players leave their teams.

I'm not mad at all.

Son do ya'll have to stick up for lebron for everything? Kobe never did that ****. MJ never did. Magic, etc.

There is NO reason why somebody of lebron caliber needs to act like a ***** to get a ******g call so much. Just play defense on Monroe like the superstar you are instead of flopping like a *****.

Whatever though, you "fans" to busy sucking off your king.

Son I didn't stick up for nobody I'm speaking the obvious where in my statement did I stick up for lebron lol.

At least Derrick Williams knows he ****** up :lol:

Derrick Williams ‏@RealDwill7
You know it's bad when your mom text you "what was that!?" Lmao great team win tho
#ShaqtinAFool

What's going on with the Cavs and all of these reports with sources?

Last edited:

ANd to those arguing why the NBA doesn't allow players to just walk away after the rookie contract...well the NBA wouldn't be **** if that was the case. They're well aware that every player isn't completely satisfied for playing in a city that isn't flashy, sunny, etc - so the CBA keeps them restricted for this reason. Otherwise, there would be no NBA.
Pretty much.There would be a few stacked teams (Miami , NY, LAL, LAC, Chi, Brooklyn) and the rest would basically be crap.
In terms of desirability, you can add WAS, HOU, ATL, and GSW.

Speaking of Washington, would be interesting if Durant came back home. 
nerd.gif

Apprently his agent informed Gilbert he won't sign extention.

Gilbert went irate

he's gonna be traded by the deadline.

Do it Mitch. :smokin :smokin

How is Kyrie gone if he's a restricted free agent until 2015? Plus he'd be dumb to pass on a 80-90 million contract.
What has Dan Gilbert done to you that no other NBA owner hasn't?

The oblvious hate on NT :lol: that's why I'm retiring from NT this year.

Ummm wrote a letter to Lebron (And everyone knows i'm far from a fan of his) basically dismissing all he did for his franchise and seemingly making it seem like he ran a plantation.

*****ed and moaned about the CBA not helping out small teams enough despite him finding a way to lose the biggest thing his franchise has ever seen due to complete incompetence

And that affected you how -____-

..you that soft?

Really?

The guy that throws fits and deletes posts about Kyrie leaving is calling someone soft?

Lulz.

Last edited:
Well your Center can't guard Cousins.

and :rofl: saying Cousins flops like CP3

last night was boogie flop night in sac town bro dead srs

Noah CAN guard him but baiting/cheap shottin & flopping to get bs fouls is {} to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom