2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, yeah. I was just saying that effectiveness >>> aesthetics and used Reggie Miller's jumper as an example. Did not say or even intend to imply that Blake's post game is on par with Miller's shot. But hey, if someone puts the effort into reading that in to my statement, knock yourself out.
What's the point of saying that effectiveness>Aesthetics though? Just curious, because nobody will ever disagree with that

Nobody's putting in any effort on anything other than wondering why you would bring up Reggie Miller's name in a statement about Blake Griffin's post game

This is what I'd like to think... but, it's the Cleveland Cavs. I won't put much past them in decision making

But the decision maker is now gone, so a new chapter of Cavalier basketball begins.

Brown is basically like a senior. just play the season out and then Mr. Potato head is on his way out.

Gilbert was just being a d-bag/idiot with those comments.

How did everyone understand what you meant by that comparison, except for one guy, and whys it still being discussed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's understood by all

Saying the sky is blue and the grass is green, in my opinion just isn't worth saying.

But the decision maker is now gone, so a new chapter of Cavalier basketball begins.

Brown is basically like a senior. just play the season out and then Mr. Potato head is on his way out.

Gilbert was just being a d-bag/idiot with those comments.
I think Gilbert was just doing PR but there's a sense of just unshakeable confidence the organization seems to have in Brown

Cavs taking Marshall Henderson with the #1 overall pick in 2014

Gilber got some Jerry Jones in him

You guys know once the new GM is hired that he will want his own coaching staff right?

Joe Dumars is one of the candidates to be the new GM.

@hoopshype 7h
Dumars rumored to be in the mix for Cavs' GM job. I don't think his job in Detroit for the last 6-7 years warrants that kind of interest.

Only reason Dumars is brought up is because of the Detroit/Michigan connection with Gilbert.

I have just as good of a shot to get the GM job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom