2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even hating dead serious lebron isn't a contest dunker. The contest is more so for the Gerald green/Paul geode kinda guys. He doesn't have enough fitness and I could see him doing the same one handed dunk off of different lobs. Now if we're talking about in game dunks u can put him at at the tip with the best cuz dude does have a body list

Paul George? Lol did you not.watch the dink contest a few years ago?

I didn't think he was that bad idk he jus went too much for the gimmicks but he has the potential and style to do damage in the contest that bron doesnt.

I didn't think he was that bad idk he jus went too much for the gimmicks but he has the potential and style to do damage in the contest that bron doesnt.

The dude ran in glow in the dark clothes ball and shoes down a run way with flight attendants. And that behind the back lob off the backboard Bron always does is fire nobody's done that I don't think yet in a dunk contest or

Problem with horse is it just becomes a 3pt shoot out

They could probably come up with some rule to prevent that. But I just don't see it working. If they implement rules that force the contestants to try/make trick shots, it could take forever. If they can take whatever kind of shots they want, it might be boring.

The dude ran in glow in the dark clothes ball and shoes down a run way with flight attendants. And that behind the back lob off the backboard Bron always does is fire nobody's done that I don't think yet in a dunk contest or
Behind the back lob to what... let me guess one hand or two hand simple dunk. He's jus more of a in game dunker, he's a boring contest dunker ala mcdonalds game. It's cool bro, he's got a list of bodies I'll admit that, but as far as contest dunks meh pass. The world jus wants to see him because we've seen all the previous goats win before and stars don't participate anymore

Behind the back lob to what... let me guess one hand or two hand simple dunk. He's jus more of a in game dunker, he's a boring contest dunker ala mcdonalds game. It's cool bro, he's got a list of bodies I'll admit that, but as far as contest dunks meh pass. The world jus wants to see him because we've seen all the previous goats win before and stars don't participate anymore

Yea I know he's not a contest dunker I don't think he would lose tho if he did get in one because of the popularity of his name he'd just do a normal dunk jump high and slam it down hard and the judges and crowd would go insane and Vote for him

Not sure if Lebron would pull off anything show-stopping in a real competition

But it's not like "creativity" can get any worse. Look what that's given us the past 5 years.

Lebron's not a "contest dunker" but what's a contest dunker? A guy who turns the arena lights off? A guy who gets a painting to jump over? A guy who drives a car out to the basket?

In that sense Lebron is boring. But boring is what the contest needs. Not sure if it would pay off; but it would switch things up.

Last edited:

But it's not like "creativity" can get any worse. Look what that's given us the past 5 years.

Lebron's not a "contest dunker" but what's a contest dunker? A guy who turns the arena lights off? A guy who gets a painting to jump over? A guy who drives a car out to the basket?

In that sense Lebron is boring. But boring is what the contest needs. Not sure if it would pay off; but it would switch things up.

Km guessing contest dunkers are guys who.spin and put the ball between there legs and **** like that which nobody's ever really seen him do

Bron got yall again...teasing the fans with this vid only to beg him to enter the dunk contest...he wont give it up, i swear man ive never seen such an attention ***** seriously like that. Its sad when you down his resume and realize theres no dunk champ with the likes of MJ Kobe etc oh well *Kanye Shrug

Dudes been having the same LeBron discussion every all star break for like a decade now. :lol:

On another note the Pistons did Mo Cheeks dirty.

Reaching for lols
Somebody stalkin me? Thats the second time u commented on a joke of mine.

Im the pierce hawthorne of this board. I bat 6 for 40. I gives no ****
Because your jokes ARE lame.

I have to admit though that pierce hawthorne line was pretty funny, much funnier than most of your jokes gone awry. 
if you found his pierce line funny then he's still on pace to bat 6 for 40 
nerd.gif

Reaching for lols
Somebody stalkin me? Thats the second time u commented on a joke of mine.

Im the pierce hawthorne of this board. I bat 6 for 40. I gives no ****
Because your jokes ARE lame.

I have to admit though that pierce hawthorne line was pretty funny, much funnier than most of your jokes gone awry. 
if you found his pierce line funny then he's still on pace to bat 6 for 40 
nerd.gif
ouch. right in the manhood. 
laugh.gif

Km guessing contest dunkers are guys who.spin and put the ball between there legs and **** like that which nobody's ever really seen him do
not true, LeBron does all that **** easily

if lebron can jump from the freethrow line over a sick kid and have a certified doctor examine the kid after the dunk and announce that his cancer has been miraculously cured ill give bron props

Lebron doesnt really have anything special but he has great snap and body control and he actually gets excited about his dunks. That alone would get the crowd hyped and be more exciting than dudes like Gerald Wallace's lazy *** who cared more about drinking gatorade than dunking

On another note, I was watching some old dunk contest highlights again and I'm still tight that Dominique competed in the dunk contests from 85 to 90, winning twice five years apart, and every single time....he did the exact same ******* dunks :lol: Crowd still got hyped though

Last edited:
But in his 23 games (15 starts) for the Lakers, Marshall is leading the entire NBA in three-point shooting. Not Kyle Korver (third), Kevin Durant (13th) or Klay Thompson (18th). Kendall Marshall.

small sample size but still impressive, shooting 44/89 49.4%

Shotchart_13920175489231-500x470.png

he's also averaging 9.3 assists per game, good for 2nd best behind CP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom