2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The disresrepect, manu is a hall of fame guy, even when you subtract out the international stuff.

Manu is better than a good amount of guys already in.

Dude comes off the bench. Like guy up there said, all his stats have an * by them.
I think he can still be recognized as top 20-30… saying, "he can't be top _ " is just straight ignorant imo 
laugh.gif

I'm coming to the conclusion that Manu is really underrated on here.

The asterisk next to his name has me a little flabbergasted. Now he's just a dude who comes off the bench. Take away the international stuff and he's still a HOF player. If you don't remember, just ******* say you don't remember him in the 2000's instead of all this nonsense :lol:

The asterisk next to his name has me a little flabbergasted. Now he's just a dude who comes off the bench. Take away the international stuff and he's still a HOF player. If you don't remember, just ******* say you don't remember him in the 2000's instead of all this nonsense
laugh.gif
I'm the one that said it and I've watched this guy from the jump. You just learn what the prevailing opinions of players are nowadays. It is what it is, I used to argue this all the time but I have given up. The same things are always said. "His averages are this" "Hes only getting in because of international play" peoples emphasis on what the stats are is too great.

Manu Is better than

KC Jones
Joe Dumars
Sam Jones
Dennis Johnson
Richie Guerin

I didn't see him play and I can be less certain of this but all the numbers say Manu>Earl Monroe aaand Pete Maravich.

Last edited:

The asterisk next to his name has me a little flabbergasted. Now he's just a dude who comes off the bench. Take away the international stuff and he's still a HOF player. If you don't remember, just ******* say you don't remember him in the 2000's instead of all this nonsense :lol:
I'm the one that said it and I've watched this guy from the jump. You just learn what the prevailing opinions of players are nowadays. It is what it is, I used to argue this all the time but I have given up. The same things are always said. "His averages are this" "Hes only getting in because of international play" peoples emphasis on what the stats are is too great.

I know where you're coming from man and you know I wasn't coming at you or anything :lol: I just think it's crazy to say there's an asterisk next to his name. It's honestly something I've only heard on here (that and the "only because of international play" BS). There are just some obscene things said that make you scratch your head :lol: people talk about him like he's some sidekick who rode TP's/TD's coattails to 3 rings.

The asterisk next to his name has me a little flabbergasted. Now he's just a dude who comes off the bench. Take away the international stuff and he's still a HOF player. If you don't remember, just ******* say you don't remember him in the 2000's instead of all this nonsense
laugh.gif
I know where you're coming from man and you know I wasn't coming at you or anything
laugh.gif
I just think it's crazy to say there's an asterisk next to his name. It's honestly something I've only heard on here (that and the "only because of international play" BS). There are just some obscene things said that make you scratch your head
laugh.gif
people talk about him like he's some sidekick who rode TP's/TD's coattails to 3 rings.
ESPN Said it the other day too, I've learned to stop thinking about.

sorry, this isn't greatest "careers" its just who I think are the best.

the difference between Kobe and D-Wade is minimal, Wade had the greatest finals performance in the history of the NBA...

in their prime if you had either of them on your squad full of average joes, you can't really make an argument that you will win a significantly greater amount of games with either one.

Well ESPN is still trying to figure out why Michael Sam's story is such a big deal when it's all they've led with for three days, so I'll leave them with their comments :lol:

It is an insult to wade kobe and jerry west to put tmac in the same tier as them

in T-Mac's prime he was as good as almost anyone, one of the few to make it into the 30 per club

he should be a lock hall of famer, people just get caught up on that not making it out of the first round, -even though he played with terrible teams, or him or Yao Ming was injured half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom