2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
durant aint mvp lebron mvp. get out of here. clutch all day in your mouth

:rofl:

How does this detract from Durant? Lebron has a better team around. His team should not even be in these types of situations. Especially when he can go 1 on 1 without getting doubled basically all game cause of his shooters.

cropped_james_winner.gif

He splashed that ****

filthy shot by lebron...but I really don't understand why you don't throw a double there when the clock goes down to about 5 seconds...best player in basketball? let's play him 1v1 :lol:

portland on the other hand. thats my team but their play down the stretch lately has been pissing me off

Their style of play won't get them out of the first round man. Nothing but jumpshooters. Their best players are far too perimeter oriented and it really shows during tight games.

why didnt the w's run the clock down and take the last shot???
that was a tough contested shot, cant knock iggy. lebron hit one helluva shot

roll.gif

How does this detract from Durant? Lebron has a better team around. His team should not even be in these types of situations. Especially when he can go 1 on 1 without getting doubled basically all game cause of his shooters.
Durant cant do be great like Lebron. Dude is the Lebron James of Lebron James bruh.

LEGOD.

That man is ******* incredible. Born to play basketball.

Last edited:
filthy shot by lebron...but I really don't understand why you don't throw a double there when the clock goes down to about 5 seconds...best player in basketball? let's play him 1v1 :lol:

he has four 3 point shooters around him at all times, including the best shooter of all time
and his team still looking shaky compared to the last 2 years

forget about his athleticism, as soon as battier and ray are gone dude will have to start facing doubles on regular

he has four 3 point shooters around him at all times, including the best shooter of all time
and his team still looking shaky compared to the last 2 years

forget about his athleticism, as soon as battier and ray are gone dude will have to start facing doubles on regular

Stop it man. Lebron is not a stranger to getting doubled. :lol:

Miami winning a title this year :smh

And you say top 4? AND YOU HTERS SAY TOP 4. THAT NINJA BRON DOE
I guess the Clutch argument is done.

durant aint mvp lebron mvp. get out of here. clutch all day in your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom