2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Wall had the best dunk but it also looks even better when you compare it to the **** that everyone else did. I don't think one dunk is enough to act like this kid is an amazing dunker or competition worthy though. We've also seen that dunk before.

D League contest >>> NBA contest

Last edited:
He isn't. Compared to the ELITE dunkers in the NBA, what can/has he done to wow you?

He can get up, he is athletic but he isn't impressive in relation to the rest of the elite dudes in the NBA.

And we all know he wouldn't have won in a real dunk contest.

Son has thrown it behind his back, counterclockwise 360's and dunks with both hands all in game.

What else do you want? What other "ELITE" dunkers have really done that much more?

Yes, you agreeing that lebron can't win a 1on1 game because he doesn't have any "1on1 moves"? Because that's the stupidest thing ever posted on here
You don't get what he is saying?

LeBron is limited in terms of breaking down his defender 1-on-1. He scores his buckets off of strong drives, post ups, cuts. He isn't a one-on-one breakdown dude like Melo, Jamal, Cp3. Basically he is saying he doesn't have advanced ball handling moves. Or he doesn't routinely use advanced ball handling moves. He gets to the cup because he is bigger, stronger, quicker than folks checking him. Not because of his shiftiness.

If that makes sense. Now, I don't think he will not win because he doesn't possess those skills but maybe he wouldn't do it because he will be on a stage where people would be able to see that he is limited in that respect.

I think he would win though

Son has thrown it behind his back, counterclockwise 360's and dunks with both hands all in game.

What else do you want? What other "ELITE" dunkers have really done that much more?
Man 75% of the NBA can do a damn 360. Not impressed with that man.

Around the back is his sig dunk. I have seen it so many times over the last 10 years that it doesn't strike a reaction out of me.

Dunking with both hands means nothing in terms of impressing someone and putting him on that elite level.

can we get a 1-on-1 competition in the ASW? like the top guys play king of the mountain or whatever? guys wouldnt go for it, egos. but i bet those that want to get more attention would definitely be down, i.e. melo, durant, harden. lebron would be like, we gon have refs???....or nahhh?

I get what he's saying but What does lebron have to do outside of what we've already seen? She says all he has to do is post....... K, well that a big deal. That's like saying all he is is big and strong as is if that's not all he needs

I thought Wall had the best dunk but it also looks even better when you compare it to the **** that everyone else did. I don't think one dunk is enough to act like this kid is an amazing dunker or competition worthy though. We've also seen that dunk before.

D League contest >>> NBA contest
Why would dudes with commercials and handfulls of endorsements "want more attention." Those dudes have nothin
Exactly..........

Last edited:
I get what he's saying but What does lebron have to do outside of what we've already seen? She says all he has to do is post....... K, well that a big deal. That's like saying all he is is big and strong as is if that's not all he needs
So then he has to deal with people saying, "All he did was post up. Booooooooooooooooooring." He doesn't want to hear all of that man.

Joe Johnson shouldn't even be allowed in Louisiana this weekend :smh:

3 on 3 would be a cool idea. 1 on 1 would never happened because of egos. I don't think 3 on 3 will ever happen either.

Definitely was letting myself get trolled there for a second :lol:
Oh yea because I disagree means I am trolling. True. You got it dude.

I know where you stand.
You know where I stand.

We can stop the discussion.

Last edited:
NBA should offer a 500K for the winner of the Dunk Contest if they wanna save it.
And what exactly would that do to improve the contest?

The contest is weak because there isn't much left to do. More money won't make people more creative with dunks.

All this bickering. Can we just enjoy these dudes talents? This dude Lebron is so disrespected. WTF y'all what him to do?

What the hell are you _ even talking about :lol:

Who knows a this point. Once the dumb discussion starts rolling, it never stops on this message board

All this 1 on 1 talk :lol: Crawford vs Joe Johnson >>> Lebron vs KD

Crawford would murder Johnson.

Hell, he would murder half of the league if not more. Post all star weekend ankle injuries would sky rocket.

All this 1 on 1 talk :lol: Crawford vs Joe Johnson >>> Lebron vs KD
Yea why does anyone even want to see LeBron in a 1-0n-1 game. I damn sure don't. Jamal vs. Tony Wroten :smokin

Because according to Zyzz, thats what "real baaskeball fans" want :roll eyes

Right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom