2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

for a non lebron fan, is this interview worth watching?
It was all stuff that I had seen and heard. Most interesting part was when he talked about his doubts in the first heat season and how he clashed with wade.
i have it on in the background, nothing too exciting so far but its a well edited documentary

hope they do more things like this, was always a fan of the multiple jordan documentaries as a kid

**** you Rondo, we didn't want your Franklin the Turtle lookin *** anyway.
Apparently he felt the same way homey.
Haha i don't believe that story anyway. $ says that its just Boston trying to boost Rondo's trade value by leaking "Trade offers". Would they even have talked to Rondo? and if they did, why would the Kings have even asked him about a long term contract when his deal runs till the end of next season anyway? sounds fishy

Son.

I seriously doubt it but if it was IT + Ben + two 1's...
sick.gif
. Danny would have enough to trade for ANYBODY.

When is their next available for trade? Is it another Knicks/Nets situation?
They owed their first round pick to Cleveland for the JJ Hickson deal, and then i think Cle gave that to CHI in the Deng deal, so now we owe it to Chicago.  But its protected, so if its top 12 this year we get to keep it, then it becomes protected top 10 or something like that the next year and so on until the Bulls get it

Last edited:
lebron knowing he probably wont get the MVP this year already trying to convince people to give him the DPOY

i see what you're doing lebron 
nerd.gif

what so big about this lebron interview?

is he retiring or some ****? is he gonna announce he has aids?

new commissioner already turning the nba into a soap opera....
NBA under Stern was always about 'image'.  Don't you know that?  LBJ is obviously that guy, he's won the past two years, and the LBJ king train is running strong.  So why not?

LOLz.  

Still waiting for that 'clean' cut guy to be the face.  

I'm curious to know how many SLAM DUNK patches were sewn on those jackets. LOLZ

Kobe, Griffin, Dwight and possibly Wall.

Last edited:
what so big about this lebron interview?

is he retiring or some ****? is he gonna announce he has aids?

new commissioner already turning the nba into a soap opera....
NBA under Stern was always about 'image'.  Don't you know that?  LBJ is obviously that guy, he's won the past two years, and the LBJ king train is running strong.  So why not?
LOLz.  

Still waiting for that 'clean' cut guy to be the face.  

his name is steph curry. man of faith, doesnt swear, educated, etc...

I'll watch LeBreezy's interview on YouTube or something, tomorrow.

Yeah Paul George got next after Durant. I was gonna say CP3 but I feel like he'll fall off when he gets in his 30's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom