2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Love in an interview with GQ

People think it's so far-fetched that I would stay in Minnesota. And I'm not crapping on the Lakers, but we have the better team, the better foundation. I'm having fun.

So much for 2015 :smokin

What is he going to say "I got the moving truck gassed up"

zactly
All of this healthy rose talk in here, there's no such thing

Treading Oden Status

:lol: you both dont believe that :lol:

Lotta Rondo disrespect in here. :smh:

Right? :lol: it's always either one extreme or the other in here. When he was dropping triple doubles with ease with a hobbled squad, he was undisputed. Now, he's still nothing with the Big 3 :lol: never change NT.

you think bron and wade were messing with melo like this?

I think they did when they all came out of the game and were sweating and Melo was in the middle of them on the bench. They put there jackets on while Melo sat there in his jersey., sweating just as much.

Watching this breakfast club interview. Wale said "I played sports my whole life. So I like the competitive nature." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thats why his celebrity game performance was so funny to me...he talked multiple times bout how he's an athlete and could even play D1 football and all that :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: Wale was horrible out there, he must've smoked some real bud with Uncle Snoop before the game because do was movin in slow motion :smh: ...

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1h
Like Hawks in Jeff Teague talks, hearing Clips opposed to taking back Felton in proposed deal headlined by Darren Collison and Iman Shumpert

Unsurprisingly, it seems like nobody wants Felton.

Kevin Love seems like a good dude, and if the Wolves just went .500 in close games I would belive him, but man its tough to envision him staying.

Kevin Love in an interview with GQ
People think it's so far-fetched that I would stay in Minnesota. And I'm not crapping on the Lakers, but we have the better team, the better foundation. I'm having fun.

So much for 2015
smokin.gif
I read this today had the sad eye the entire time. "I'm having fun in Minny" yeah ok bro, you're having fun winning two out of 18 of your games decided by 4 points or less.

Last edited:
Like Hawks in Jeff Teague talks, hearing Clips opposed to taking back Felton in proposed deal headlined by Darren Collison and Iman Shumpert

They View media item 813316 on him.

Love is in Los Angeles in 2015, book it.

Last edited:
I read this today had the sad eye the entire time. "I'm having fun in Minny" yeah ok bro, you're having fun winning two out of 18 of your games decided by 4 points or less.
Exactly.  Plus, it's Minnesota versus LA.  I mean come on now.  That's got to have a huge influence on where you want to be the next 4+ years

I haven't seen rondo do a damn thing since he lost ray, Paul and KG. (Yes I know he's been hurt)

Until he shows me something resembling what he once was he ain't sniffing the top 6-7 PGs.

CP3, Russ, Curry, Parker, wall, Irving, dragic, Conley, lillard. Give me all these dudes over Rajan
Yikes.

They on him.
After hearing about his marital issues, I'm not so mad at that yawn anymore lol. He prolly slept on the couch the night before. But his problems can't be ours. We got enough problems. Felton gotta go.

It's also incredible how much hate Felton gets now but I guess he brought it on himself.  Literally balloons and eats anything in sight every off season and doesn't seem to have much work ethic.  I thought he was going to be better than Chris Paul coming out of college and I know others were with me 
roll.gif

It's also incredible how much hate Felton gets now but I guess he brought it on himself.  Literally balloons and eats anything in sight every off season and doesn't seem to have much work ethic.  I thought he was going to be better than Chris Paul coming out of college and I know others were with me :rofl:

really thought he be a multiple all star like cp and deron and be a franchise guard for the cats

nobody ever says "I don't want to be on this team, I want to play for team x" and if they do they take it back within 24 hours. doesn't make any sense to broadcast your desires like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom