2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel so bad for Antawn 
indifferent.gif

So ET is still a sixer ? 
mad.gif
mean.gif

i believe if the trades were in talks before 3 they can still go down after the deadline, so maybe we do move ET

Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner 59s
Clippers traded Byron Mullens to 76ers. Per source

So, now that's 2 guys going out and I still have no idea who's coming in. But good riddance to both Antawn and Mullens - neither of them were doing much of anything.

Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner 59s
Clippers traded Byron Mullens to 76ers. Per source

So, now that's 2 guys going out and I still have no idea who's coming in. But good riddance to both Antawn and Mullens - neither of them were doing much of anything.

Probably nothing.

Sterling is facing the luxury tax for the first time (I think), probably wants to lessen it as much as possible.

Ireland thinks they can go out and sign Jason Collins now.

Last edited:
Probably nothing.

Sterling is facing the luxury tax for the first time (I think), probably wants to lessen it as much as possible.

Ireland thinks they can go out and sign Jason Collins now.

Mullens apparently was traded for a second round pick. Surprised they even got that for him. Then again, Philly has like a million of them. Still don't know what Jamison got traded for.

Holly MacKenzie ‏@stackmack 1m
#rtz twitter strong. RT @uuords: #TheNBAisWinning RT @JohnKrolik: Nando De Colo is trending worldwide.

:lol:

The thing is, people knew it was a risky signing due to him not looking the same after his ACL injury. Probably wouldn't have been questioned if he brought in Beno or Mo WIlliams.
But when a non-athletic dude tears his ACL we don't think he WON'T be the same when he comes back. Not like he was based on speed/quickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom