2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh if they could sign Big Baby, Doc needs and should make that bench work once Reddick gets healthy.

Collison, Crawford, Barnes and Baby is about a good a bench as you could hope for. Health is always a factor though

Yeah. when Redick is playing the bench is just a decent big away from being good. But right now, it's pretty weak.

tbh if they could sign Big Baby, Doc needs and should make that bench work once Reddick gets healthy.

Collison, Crawford, Barnes and Baby is about a good a bench as you could hope for. Health is always a factor though
Matt Barnes is a bum. He's the wing version of Kendrick Perkins. Out there for his "intangibles". A wing that shoots sub 40% and can't create offense is worthless.

Crawford is the only difference maker they got coming off that bench.

The consistency is admirable
laugh.gif

And some of you actually respect the opinion of this guy
mean.gif
LOL.  Generation talk, but it is what it is.

Matt Barnes is a bum. He's the wing version of Kendrick Perkins. Out there for his "intangibles". A wing that shoots sub 40% and can't create offense is worthless.

Crawford is the only difference maker they got coming off that bench.
Barnes is more useful on defense though. Also, while Paul was out, Collison did an admirable job filling in. He is definitely a worthy backup.

But yeah after that it's not pretty especially the bigs

"Well it was fun while it lasted. LeBron sources refute Deadline report, there's no Space Jam 2 or Warner Bros. project in works"

And no it would not be dope. If they were doing it they need to call it something else, not Space jam 2

Damn.  Not even that.  New gen only sees and hails LBJs dominance.  Wonder how LBJ will play as  he ages.  Can he evolve? WILLY MAYES?

Blake going to give him 32/13/5

"Gasol and Randolph have held Griffin to a 14.3 scoring average since the start of last season, including the Grizzlies' first-round series win. Griffin has scored 25 or more in only two of 26 meetings, including playoffs, and his 16.5 career average is his lowest against any opponent.

He was held to 14 points on 5-of-15 shooting in the last meeting"

Blake ain't doing ****.

Oh......

Good win for the Clips.

Oh......................................

Few things automatic in life. Death, taxes, and the Grizz owning those soft fools from LA. :pimp:

:lol: :lol:

Recent NBA history shows that if you want to win a title, then going for the most money isn't the best route to take.

Garnett on one end of the spectrum. Kobe's latest deal will become another example.

Then u have LeBron & Duncan at the other end of the spectrum
Do you know how many people would actually want to be in that position to make money?  This ain't charity here.  Guys like BOOZER, WEBBER, KG, KOBE, etc. etc. are smart individuals. There ain't no ethics in basketball.  BTW, LBJ will always seen as the guy who couldn't do it in Cleveland, and needed to collude w/ others to win.

But there's Karma out there.  hahaha.

It'll be interesting to see how the West standings shake out. 3/4/5 are all so close together right now

As disappointing as the Warriors season has been record wise...I still would NOT want to see them in the first round if I'm a 2/3 seed

Last edited:
Redick being hurt and Dudley being trash has hurt te Clippers but I still have faith if CP3 is healthy and Blake continues how he's playing.

Don't see them beating OKC but neither is anybody else in the west

Redick being hurt and Dudley being trash has hurt te Clippers but I still have faith if CP3 is healthy and Blake continues how he's playing.

tbh I wouldn't be surprised to see OKC get upset. The Spurs are still lurking. When you look at OKC, they still have Brooks and they still don't have that third guy (Ibaka to me isn't there yet, but he's been on a roll). West IMO is open 1-9

Last edited:
Clippers have three spots open... they could end up with Ben Gordon, Glen Davis and Danny Granger...

I consider OKC the favorite to come out of the West, but I'm not counting the Spurs completely out yet. I don't think any of the other teams in the West can past those two to get to the Finals, including my Clippers. Portland, Houston and GSW are good, but not ready to take that step IMO.

tbh I wouldn't be surprised to see OKC get upset. The Spurs are still lurking. When you look at OKC, they still have Brooks and they still don't have that third guy (Ibaka to me isn't there yet, but he's been on a roll). West IMO is open 1-9
Like you, I Still think they're a better playoff team with Harden instead of those other dudes they got got in the trade. In the playoffs, stars that mesh > depth.

However, looking at the West, I'm not really seeing a team that OKC wouldnt be favored against.

Last edited:
Out of all the playoff teams the team I wouldn't want the Spurs to play the most is Golden State.

Thunder can't beat the Heat so it doesn't matter
agreed.

OKC don't really play defense, and they can't stop LBJ. we saw that already.  brooks needs to sell DURANT/WESTBROOK in playing LOCK DOWN DEFENSE if they wanna win.

ibaka is hella soft too. he's like ghandi.  let's guys waltz in and pretends to block, but he ain't got that INTENSITY.

I really would like to see Memphis make it in to the Top 8. Just not sure who I'd like to see fall out. It'd be between Portland and Phoenix though. Maybe Portland (sorry Ches). Just because they've been struggling a bit lately and I'd like to see Dragic/healthy Bledsoe.

I'd love for it to shake down:

OKC/Memphis
SA/Dallas
Houston/GSW
Clippers/Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom