2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad for Melo... Dude has to be tired of this.

Honestly i'd fake an injury and just throw in the towel for the season if I were him.

Last edited:
Honestly i'd fake an injury and just throw in the towel for the season if I were him.
100x100px-LS-b432ff05_loldrake.png

Strong avy to post ratio.

Reactions: c4
Just saw the current thread title for the Knicks thread.

Senility finally got the best of onewearz.
frown.gif

This Celts-Kings game is getting out of control. Cousins is on the verge of a meltdown. :lol:
:lol:  30 minutes ago I thought Landry/Cousins would have been the ones throwing fits, not Stevens and Gerald Wallace :lol:

Another L for Sac town.
http://niketalk.com/t/571782/2013-2...hi-and-bos-lal-on-espn/60800_20#post_19900449

:rofl: oh snap.

I missed that.

Because of your honesty you are hereby awarded your first Sacramento W. Cherish it :pimp:

Is it really that crazy?

Dude is exerting all this energy just to lose to teams they should be beating... And he's getting absolutely no help aside from Chandler on the boards. The other day dude dropped 44 and lost to the MAGIC. A rookie had a triple double on them. That's inexcusable from a team that should be the 3rd seed.

Dude knows that team is going nowhere, why risk injury right before you're going to be a free agent?

Is it really that crazy?

Dude is exerting all this energy just to lose to teams they should be beating... And he's getting absolutely no help aside from Chandler on the boards. The other day dude dropped 44 and lost to the MAGIC. A rookie had a triple double on them. That's inexcusable from a team that should be the 3rd seed.

Dude knows that team is going nowhere, why risk injury right before you're going to be a free agent?
Because if he tanks it for the rest of the year and claims injury problems the offers won't be as much because GMs will cite health concerns.

Is it really that crazy?

I kind of agree. The knicks and bulls are the 2 teams that I don't even know why their players try. 50 some games in the season everyone knows who the Knicks are and they're going absolutely nowhere. Might as well just get Woodson fired or make Felton look even worse. That would be the highlight of the year. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom