2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo wouldnt claim the DMV as home anyway...cuz Baltimore is not part of it, so it dont matter :lol:

Melo on the Wiz could actually be a good fit, the Wiz need a 3 in their line up...idk bout that championship he wants tho :lol:

We have a 3 already that's gonna take off next year. Otto Porter. I don't want the BALL STOPPER on my team. Would rather wait for KD to opt out, let Russ have OKC and come home.
You would rather put your hopes on Porter than Melo? ...good luck with that :lol: :smh:

An inexperienced team led by melo is not a title contender

Melo would have to take a backseat as far as leading. It's Walls team. If Melo could deal with being the co star it could work. He has trust issues on court and that's the one thing the Wizards do best is move the ball. 4 players scored 20 for us the other night.

You would rather put your hopes on Porter than Melo? ...good luck with that :lol: :smh:

Melo is a known ball stopper. You just can't plug him in anywhere and expect it to work. I remember people wanting us to trade Beal last year for Rudy Gay. That would have been all time dumb. Names mean nothing, fitting into the system does.

Dexter Pittman was cut from the Hawks. He had signed a 10 day contract. I don't even think its been 4 days :lol:

Dexter Pittman was cut from the Hawks. He had signed a 10 day contract. I don't even think its been 4 days :lol:
1393456096000-lance-money.jpg

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 2h

Carmelo says the way the Knicks season has unfolded - on and off the court - will weigh into his free agent decision.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 1h

Carmelo on this season factoring into his free agent decision: "A lot of things are going to be thought about when that time comes...(cont)

Melo: "Off the court, on the court, just a lot of things going to have to be put all on the table." Knicks picked a bad year to be bad.

So if you're Carmelo you get $129 million to stay in NY or take less to join LeBron, Wade & Bosh in Miami or Rose, Noah & Butler in Chicago

If Carmelo does re-sign, realistically when will the Knicks be legitimate contenders again, 2015-16? He'll be 32 and in his 13th NBA season.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 56m

I believe Carmelo wants to stay a Knick but knows it will be tough to stick with the "My only goal is to win a championship" narrative.

with the way Melo acts and talks, i see NO WAY he stays in NY

if hes about money, hes staying but its clear unless its a front that he wants to win PERIOD

ahould be interesting summer. Loved Melo on the nuggets and liked seeing him win and go to the playoffs and atleast get to the WCF. Id love to see him be on a good team and compete.

Wouldn't be mad at Melo going to Miami but its not gonna happen

AA arena still wouldn't get filled up until the 3rd quarter :lol:

Damian Lillard and John Wall (who is much improved) are not better than Tony Parker yet.

Damian Lillard and John Wall (who is much improved) are not better than Tony Parker yet.

Only reason I had them higher then Parker is they've played every game for their team this season and without them they both would take a huge step back. The Wizards more than the Blazers though.

Last edited:

Only reason I had them higher then Parker is they've played every game for their team this season and without them they both would take a huge step back. The Wizards more than the Blazers though.
Thats totally fair, cant knock you for that reasoning. Its a value thing 

John Wall giving you damn near 20/9/4 and is a better defender, I'm taking him over Tony Parker and I like Tony Parker but he's got serious mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom