2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
maskoff.gif

I said Kyrie was better than Wall.

And you're leaving out that the argument started because you said Kyrie was a middle of the pack PG, on the same level as Ricky Rubio.

No I addressed that already. I said Rubio was a better passer. My post are still there and can be read again. Kyrie is middle of the pack like Rubio. Not top 4. Lol.

Last edited:
What is this WWE network? It's a new channel on TV? :nerd: :nerd:

Asking for a friend
they have all the old matches from wcw? did there companies merge or something for them to have access to all that?

Vince brought WCW. They own the rights to all things WCW.

It's a service you can get on your PS3/4 Xbox360/1 phone ect. You get all the TV shows from WWE WCW ECW and PPVs DVDs ect. Also you get all future WWE PPVs free for $60. $10 a month.

what zyzz said.. it's $10 a month and you have to give a 6 month commitment .

However you get every PPV so it's a great deal from that standpoint because it's like $55 a PPV to order.

i dont even like wrestling anymore, anything after 2002 is pure garbage to me IMO

i bought it to watch all the old raw and what not but its stupid that i havent touched my xbox in like 2 years, i go buy gold and commit to buy the WWE network, download the xbox app and cant even watch it.

freakin TRASHHHHHH

what zyzz said.. it's $10 a month and you have to give a 6 month commitment .

However you get every PPV so it's a great deal from that standpoint because it's like $55 a PPV to order.
this sounds amazing. but i would only watch to see the old wcw stuff then wanna cancel when ever im done. i thought that wwe was startin to lose money and fall off a bit. i guess not tho

i dont even like wrestling anymore, anything after 2002 is pure garbage to me IMO

i bought it to watch all the old raw and what not but its stupid that i havent touched my xbox in like 2 years, i go buy gold and commit to buy the WWE network, download the xbox app and cant even watch it.

freakin TRASHHHHHH

Come join team Sony. Greatness Awaits...

Sounds dope, except for

1) I don't watch wrestling anymore and haven't since 04 maybe?

2) I would only buy it to watch the older stuff, only if it was on TV ala like a revolt or something. Hate streaming TV content on my computer for some reason :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom