2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice signing by the Thunder, Butler is a nice bench piece.

He looks like he can still be a potent perimeter player. Dropped 7 3s on the Magic the other week, so he's definitely still got it.

Just a matter of remaining healthy.

Dear god don't let Jimmer or Gordon sign with the Heat. I can see the heartbreak already.

Would take Ben Gordon in a heartbeat.

I don't think the Heat have a roster spot though. Liggins would have to get waived.

Dude has completely changed his game... He's shooting 55% from the field while LBJ is at 58%. Thats just not fair. :x

Last edited:
So happy to see Wade killing again, just hope them knees hold up, y'all always try to throw shade on the God.

I've accepted the thunder refuse to use their young guys and develop them, fine. What they should so is sign anyone they can to win NOW, also my the same way the heat are. Throw out the "who wants a championship for cheap" offer and lets the guys pour in

I've accepted the thunder refuse to use their young guys and develop them, fine. What they should so is sign anyone they can to win NOW, also my the same way the heat are. Throw out the "who wants a championship for cheap" offer and lets the guys pour in

So a team that has developed KD, Russ, Ibaka, Jackson, and with Lamb and Adams still developing and getting consistent minutes... You come to the conclusion that they don't develop they're talent? Lol

So a team that has developed KD, Russ, Ibaka, Jackson, and with Lamb and Adams still developing and getting consistent minutes... You come to the conclusion that they don't develop they're talent? Lol

Lamb and Adam is getting consistent minutes? Adams had games where he didn't even come in when Perkins was playing. Lamb only recently was been getting minutes. They have other young dudes that never see the floor.

he still needs to clear waivers, but it should be.

In the immortal words of Adrian Worjnarowski, "its 1st and goal"

Stop it with the 1st and Goal crap. You know damn well history was on the side of that statement. Until the NBA decided last year they didn't want teams to move anymore.
Don't forget it was "at the 1"

jack_nicholson_lol_gif.gif

Last edited:
Heat should sign ben Gordon and jimmer . Lol it's not like they gonna get less hate if they don't sign them lol. #freejimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom