2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean before and after the black ice?

That pic is from this season around ASG break :lol:

Looking forward to Melo going 35 8 and 3 on 48% with a L tonight :pimp: :pimp:

Really hope someone picks up Jimmer soon. I think he can be a pretty productive player as a pro.

Lmao I know he got hair plugs last year because during the play offs he had that line on the side of his head that was just bald. But that bald spit just looks terrible I've never seen it that bad

If I had Lebron's money I would get hair plugs. But since he's in the spotlight he probably knows everyone is gonna talk about him being insecure for months if he does that.

Can someone take the time to explain to a Hispanic gentleman what the hell Black Ice is and how it works?
It's pretty much black spray paint for hair. It makes your hair look darker in thin spots.
could this work for Asians? 

whats the white people version of this?
Can someone take the time to explain to a Hispanic gentleman what the hell Black Ice is and how it works?
This will answer all your questions: http://niketalk.com/t/329409/carlos-boozer-is-single-handedly-keeping-black-ice-in-business

"Men".. How many men does this broad think is doing that?!

And want to compare it to the amount of women who wear extensions and weaves

Last edited:

You mean before and after the black ice?

That pic is from this season around ASG break
laugh.gif

Looking forward to Melo going 35 8 and 3 on 48% with a L tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really hope someone picks up Jimmer soon. I think he can be a pretty productive player as a pro.
Lmao I know he got hair plugs last year because during the play offs he had that line on the side of his head that was just bald. But that bald spit just looks terrible I've never seen it that bad
i thought so too.  That scar the showed up on the back of his head seemed like a dead give away

The ESPN pre-game show is putrid.

Bill Simmons thinking the Warriors could've gotten anything of value for Biedrins and Jefferson at the trade deadline had they not traded them to the Jazz and Doug Collins thinking the Warriors are some below average defensive team when they're third in the league in defensive efficiency. :lol:

The ESPN pre-game show is putrid.

Bill Simmons thinking the Warriors could've gotten anything of value for Biedrins and Jefferson at the trade deadline had they not traded them to the Jazz and Doug Collins thinking the Warriors are some below average defensive team when they're third in the league in defensive efficiency. :lol:

Dude, Doug Collins coached Michael Jordan. Twice.

"Michael"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom