2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
just watch rockets game for a week youll see. inconsistent, his contract doesnt match his production. beverly is a 100x better fit and getting paid pennies.

I'll take your word for it I can't really watch rockets games round here there not on lol

Beverly looks like the hatians who play ball with sandels on at the court seriously.
spit out my burrito when i saw this 
laugh.gif

just watch rockets game for a week youll see. inconsistent, his contract doesnt match his production. beverly is a 100x better fit and getting paid pennies.
There's no he question he's overpaid.  But that's Morey's fault, not Lin's.   That was obvious from the get-go.

Just read that Showtime excerpt. I want that book. It's not new to me, just want to hear some more details. I heard today Frank Brickowski walked in on Mike Tyson banging out some chick while trying to find Jerry Buss' office 
laugh.gif

:stoneface:
You must not watch Rockets games consistently 
Every time I do he plays fine.  Good bench scorer.  Somewhat turnover prone.  Far from a bad PG.

I'd say for more than half this season, Lin's had multiple stretches where he's been flat out awful. Stalling the momentum when the team is up, committing lots of careless turnovers, blowing layups, and sometimes just freezing up when driving to the basket. If you would've made this post in December, I'd agree with you 100% :lol:

Russell Westbrook with a triple double in 20 minutes.

I wonder what's the least amount of time someone's put up a triple-dub in.

I'd say for more than half this season, Lin's had multiple stretches where he's been flat out awful. Stalling the momentum when the team is up, committing lots of careless turnovers, blowing layups, and sometimes just freezing up when driving to the basket. If you would've made this post in December, I'd agree with you 100%
laugh.gif
Gotcha.  Well you guys see more Rockets than I do.

Last edited:

There's no he question he's overpaid.  But that's Morey's fault, not Lin's.   That was obvious from the get-go.
i thought it was reasonable given he was young enough to still develop and he was solid after being handed the starting role in NY. but the guy cant shoot from the 3, a must in this offense, and is far too turnover prone. although he tries on D, he cant contain the elite Pgs in the L. Beverly, to a certain extent, can and he is a much better 3 pt shooter.

Last edited:
Howard & Wade (two of NT's most illogically criticized players) having very nice nights.

Last edited:
Lin does that horrible thing when he drives to the paint if he gets stalled then tries to pass it back out...in the air :smh:... causing a turnover

Beverley tried to undercut Wade, I believe in playing hard but its just some stuff you shouldn't do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom