Legooooooo 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boys escaped that one

That dumbass TO by Harden tho 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Smh yea that was bad, but didn't he stand over Cousins after he injured him too? That was more bush-league imo

cousins rolled his own ankle when he was about to go up for a layup. beverly actually blocked the ball and stood near him immediately after the play, because he just blocked the big man's shot and he got called for a tech because of that.

nothing bush-league about it really. didn't even know he was hurt in the moments immediately after the play.

Matt Barnes throwing his name into the MVP race.. 11/12 for 26 points right now, dat Durant efficiency :wow:

Last edited:
Bosh still the best bigmen according to NT?
aka if Bosh was a PF, he would be the best PF in the game lul

nothing bush-league about it really. didn't even know he was hurt in the moments immediately after the play.
He only blocked it because he rolled his ankle and just flipped the ball up while he was falling down....

He didn't know he was hurt?? What else was he doing laying on the ground grabbing his ankle?  
mean.gif

Reggie Jackson and Pat Bev look like long lost brothers. I thought they were relatives or something :lol:.

Pat Bev's hustle tho :pimp:.

[thread="571782"]cousins rolled his own ankle when he was about to go up for a layup. beverly actually blocked the ball and stood near him immediately after the play, because he just blocked the big man's shot and he got called for a tech because of that.[/thread]

He only blocked it because he rolled his ankle and just flipped the ball up while he was falling down....

He didn't know he was hurt?? What else was he doing laying on the ground grabbing his ankle?  :smh:
Yea that's how I remembered it

Alright I guess Beverly didn't directly injure him, but the stuff after was what I was getting at being bush-league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom