2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post "Magic is proof too much sex can be bad for you," but then I realized how wrong it would be.

Not even a minute into the 3rd...:smh: :stoneface: :rofl:

Trying not to hate D'Antoni is my new life mission at this point..

Wonder what the people at ABC/ESPN are thinking about having the Lakers on Sunday afternoon. have to be feeling the same way when the Knicks were on prime time three games in a row last week....

Reggie Miller's commentary is the only reason why this is on my TV still..

Patiently waiting for a Laker to commit the disrespectful frustration flagrant foul...

I really hope the bum Hollins is on the floor when it occurs, he'll escalate things quickly. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
A Clips loss would benefit the Rockets, but at this point I'd rather the Clippers double their score from where it is right now

Last edited:
Clips needa chill on the oops, too easy to get hurt and/or piss the other team off on those and it looks like _'Ant_ni told the guys to not give up easy layups/dunks with how some of these fouls have looked.

And before anyone says something, no i absolutely do not condone cheap shots and dont want to see any but anyone who has played organized ball knows when the opposing team starts laughing/smiling and trying fancy plays, oops, etc. to show you up it can be infuriating and i have seen it get taken to the next level. But when the Clippers are whoopin' our *** like they are then it's only a matter of time before someone gets butthurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom