2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bulls fans, I was going to ask in the Bulls thread but its probably better suited here. Is everyone ready to concede to the fact that this is Joakim Noahs team now? Even when Rose comes back I think that he has to become THE guy that the rest of the team rallies around. He gets to play a major role in Free Agency, hes the guy everyone leans on etc etc.

It was more of a realization honestly w/ me

& rose might not mind that ...

Rose has no other choice honestly. Until he proves he can come back and be good, he has to take the backseat. I just hope chi doesn't let augustine get away like nate rob before they even see what rose does

I honestly don't think rose will ever be a superstar again. I'm not sure free agents feel the same

Rose has no other choice honestly. Until he proves he can come back and be good, he has to take the backseat. I just hope chi doesn't let augustine get away like nate rob before they even see what rose does

If they plan on making any play at Melo, they have to let DJ go.

KD look like he ready to give LA 50

Looking for another triple double from RussGod

May as well not waste time and get this gif out the way
tumblr_m4eqszANA41qzaoamo1_250.gif
tumblr_m4eqszANA41qzaoamo1_250.gif

Last edited:

Hey Bulls fans, I was going to ask in the Bulls thread but its probably better suited here. Is everyone ready to concede to the fact that this is Joakim Noahs team now? Even when Rose comes back I think that he has to become THE guy that the rest of the team rallies around. He gets to play a major role in Free Agency, hes the guy everyone leans on etc etc.
It was more of a realization honestly w/ me

& rose might not mind that ...
Thats a better word for it.

For me at least from what I see Noah was always the emotional and vocal leader of the team. Rose is the superstar but hes much more introverted.

I REALLY WANT THIS WIN TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom