2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized Westbrook wasnt even in starting lineup
The disrespect against the Lakers is real :lol:

Nobody cares about the Bulls. The only reason folks talk about yall is when you best the heat or so called getting melo. Other then that ain't no one looking out for the Bulls..

You sound hurt and in not even a bulls fan
How am I hurt? I don't care about regular season losses. We lose to the Bulls all the time in the regular season. Out of all these years you think I'm gonna get hurt now? :lol: ok.

Stand on that chant
The rest sounds like you didnt read before replying... its all there

I know what you said you said those game ticket prices are the same price as games against Miami. So your gonna tell me your city and fans have the same passion and enthusiasm when they beat KD as they do when they beat lebron and Miami?

:rolleyes

D'Antoni doesn't even make adjustments, he had the personnel to run his system in Phoenix with Nash/Marion/Stoudemire, he hasn't done squat since. He inherited a squad with Kobe/Nash/Gasol/Dwight and did nothing. He was always nothing but a bum. Thibs has been one of the best coaches in the league, he turned an 8th seeded Bulls team to a number 1 seed in 1 year and was the fastest coach in history to win 100 games. Sure he overworks his players at times but he's always elevated players' games. Guys like Asik, Brewer, Watson, Robinson, Belinelli, Augustine, hell John Lucas III owes his damn contract to Thibs.

I fail to be impressed by any of his accomplishments. Capturing a meaningless one seed one season while failing to ever win a really significant playoff series. With a team that, for the east, has the talent to be where it is. Meh.

bulls and heat fans in this thread:

giphy.gif

Stand on that chant
The rest sounds like you didnt read before replying... its all there

I know what you said you said those game ticket prices are the same price as games against Miami. So your gonna tell me your city and fans have the same passion and enthusiasm when they beat KD as they do when they beat lebron and Miami?

Same passion
Same ticket prices
Same $25 parking
Same sold out stadium

dantoni turned the suns from the 2nd worst record in the west to the best record in the west in 1 year though...

thibs has not accomplished anything yet in the nba, hes no where close to being on pops level

True but D'Antoni has more offensive talent on his roster than Thibs ever had. Haven't even had Rose the last two years plus we traded Deng and we're still winning. Also how is being the fastest coach to 100 wins not an accomplishment?

Trust its not affecting me, im just saying the double standard is heavy
No ones validating anything off a W aside from jimmy clicking up bron & of course i wouldve been salty but after i wouldnt respond like yall hsve cuz they fought hard regardless
Good game.

Joke. Dude is the Mike Da'ntoni of defense.

And he's better than Pop???

Okay.

:rolleyes

D'Antoni doesn't even make adjustments, he had the personnel to run his system in Phoenix with Nash/Marion/Stoudemire, he hasn't done squat since. He inherited a squad with Kobe/Nash/Gasol/Dwight and did nothing. He was always nothing but a bum. Thibs has been one of the best coaches in the league, he turned an 8th seeded Bulls team to a number 1 seed in 1 year and was the fastest coach in history to win 100 games. Sure he overworks his players at times but he's always elevated players' games. Guys like Asik, Brewer, Watson, Robinson, Belinelli, Augustine, hell John Lucas III owes his damn contract to Thibs.
D'Antoni coaches a top heavy roster that was riddled with injuries and made adjustments but somehow got to the playoffs in the west = Hasn't done squat and a bum
Thibs coaches a decent roster riddled with injuries into the playoffs in the east = one of the best coaches in the league

Last edited:

dantoni turned the suns from the 2nd worst record in the west to the best record in the west in 1 year though...

thibs has not accomplished anything yet in the nba, hes no where close to being on pops level
True but D'Antoni has more offensive talent on his roster than Thibs ever had. Haven't even had Rose the last two years plus we traded Deng and we're still winning. Also how is being the fastest coach to 100 wins not an accomplishment?
you could also say thibs has more defensive talent on his roster than dantoni ever had. gms build around their coaches, naturally chicago will sign defensive players over offensive players (opposite for dantoni)

I fail to be impressed by any of his accomplishments. Capturing a meaningless one seed one season while failing to ever win a really significant playoff series. With a team that, for the east, has the talent to be where it is. Meh.

When the hell is the one seed ever meaningless? :lol: You're reaching my dude. OK he hasn't won a significant playoff series. Other than his first year here we have not had a #1 option with Rose being out. We've been ravaged with injuries. He's just had ****** luck is what it comes down to. But they were outclassed in the 2011 ECF, I'll admit that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom