2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
a healthy clips squad have zero excuses if they dont make the finals. all their guys are basically having career yrs and doc is their coach. they are deep at every position. :x

Not saying it will happen, but F the Clippers were to win the Finals, they would be the 1st team to ever have their parade interruped by terroist activity from the fans of another team (yes, Lakers fans, I'm talking about you)

a healthy clips squad have zero excuses if they dont make the finals. all their guys are basically having career yrs and doc is their coach. they are deep at every position. :x

Not saying it will happen, but F the Clippers were to win the Finals, they would be the 1st team to ever have their parade interruped by terroist activity from the fans of another team (yes, Lakers fans, I'm talking about you)

:lol: that would be nuts. A NT Clip fan meet up would definitely be in order.

Fo sho. We'll track down MJ Shoes and I'll spring for Certified to come in from AZ. (honestly, if the Clippers ever win the chip, I'm going to take the next week off from work and party the whole time)

Last edited:

Fo sho. (honestly, if the Clippers ever win the chip, I'm going to take the next week off from work and party the whole time)

I'm right there with you man. I'll provide the tree and party hats. Honestly, I hope it doesn't happen this year. I just realized I'll be in Africa the duration of the finals =/

Bron has gone consecutive games without free throws. Spo's take on it:

Spoelstra on LeBron FTs: "I just want him to continue to attack, & eventually the results will come..... It's not my job to campaign."
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) March 11, 2014

Him barely going to the line has been been happening since he's been in Miami. It's frustrating sometimes honestly. It's also one of the main reasons why his ppg dropped since leaving cleveland.

I know this sounds weird, but I wonder if teams will decide to treat cp3 like he was in New Orleans, and just go under every single screen and let him get 40 just shooting mid range jumpers, and never let anyone else get going

One day the Clippers suck and are overrated. The next day they have no excuse not to make the FInals :lol:

If reddick isn't healthy for the playoffs we have no shot at making it imo. (Hope im wrong)

I look at the playoffs different then most obviously I'm excited for the big time matchups ala Indy - Miami but I'm very intrigued to see how Dame and Wall play in the postseason

I know this sounds weird, but I wonder if teams will decide to treat cp3 like he was in New Orleans, and just go under every single screen and let him get 40 just shooting mid range jumpers, and never let anyone else get going

would be smart

One day the Clippers suck and are overrated. The next day they have no excuse not to make the FInals :lol:

If reddick isn't healthy for the playoffs we have no shot at making it imo. (Hope im wrong)

+Crawford. Damn. We're missing both of them right now. We are stacked, huh. On paper we really do have no excuse. Games aren't played on paper though. Especially when Pops is still coaching in the league and cats like Durant and Harden are hitting their prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom