2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake doesn't have to administer any beat downs for me, he just has to win/play well in the playoffs and leave all the sulking/woe is me stuff behind.

Sometimes I just wish certain players motors/personalities could be interchanged with other plays physical gifts/talents.

You put a Russel Westbrook motor in a Blake Griffin body and you have something serious.

any man with a fair amount of testosterone and pride will not allow himself to keep being a whipping boy.  u guys keep using fines and suspensions to justify your ***** *** way of thinking.  if I'm a professional player i can definitely miss a few games if its means getting the respect i deserve.

Blake doesn't have to administer any beat downs for me, he just has to win/play well in the playoffs and leave all the sulking/woe is me stuff behind.

Sometimes I just wish certain players motors/personalities could be interchanged with other plays physical gifts/talents.

You put a Russel Westbrook motor in a Blake Griffin body and you have something serious.
thats the thing.  this will only get worse in the playoffs and take him out of his game which is why he should nip it in the butt by then.

Im not really looking for him to fight back everytime, but you can't be the face/leader of a franchise and be seen as a softie through-out the league. At some point pride comes into play even if there's a price to pay.

Last edited:
any man with a fair amount of testosterone and pride will not allow himself to keep being a whipping boy.  u guys keep using fines and suspensions to justify your ***** *** way of thinking.  if I'm a professional player i can definitely miss a few games if its means getting the respect i deserve.

who rustled you doggie?

missing a few games getting a fine =not so bad

gaining a different kind of reputation than the one thats making him MILLIONS off the court =pretty bad

so if I'm Blake I'm supposed to go naaah **** all this kia money I'm getting I'm gonna start swinging on cats for what? a fight that'll be broken up before it starts any way

homie isnt out here playing pickup he has a career to think about

dudes always look at things from their spot on the couch with lays crumbs in their lap think about if you had millions on the line fam

At this rate, it looks like at the start if the next 5 games, Griffin just needs to pop the best player from each team in the mouth and take it from there

*looks at Clippers schedule*

Never mind, will prove nothing :lol:

I'm sorry man, but this way of thinking is dumb as rocks :lol:

He's 3rd in the MVP race and just won conference player of the month. Pretty sure he's getting the respect he deserves.

:lol: damn

who rustled you doggie?

gaining a different kind of reputation than the one thats making him MILLIONS off the court =pretty bad

so if I'm Blake I'm supposed to go naaah **** all this kia money I'm getting I'm gonna start swinging on cats for what? a fight that'll be broken up before it starts any way

dudes always look at things from their spot on the couch with lays crumbs in their lap think about if you had millions on the line fam
one fight ain't gonna mess up his endorsement money.  melo, kobe still doing just fine in that department.  so u don't like seeing grown men stick up for themselves and u exaggerate to help your point.  what other female characteristics do u have?

who rustled you doggie?

one fight ain't gonna mess up his endorsement money.  melo, kobe still doing just fine in that department.  so u don't like seeing grown men stick up for themselves and u exaggerate to help your point.  what other female characteristics do u have?

:rofl: :rofl: do us all a favor and log off fam

Last edited:
I'm sorry man, but this way of thinking is dumb as rocks
laugh.gif

He's 3rd in the MVP race and just won conference player of the month. Pretty sure he's getting the respect he deserves.

laugh.gif
damn
i would want the respect of my peers not a bunch of losers who care too much about nba players to begin with

What does Blake need to do to get your respect? :lol:

There are NUMEROUS stars in the league who haven't thrown a punch in their careers and yall don't say ****.

But blake's motor is on an all world level though

Man what...Go watch boxing if you want to see grown men fight. It's hoops over here. That's it :lol:

Step Brothers 2: Ready II Rumble staring Pau Gasol and Blake Griffin

Last edited:
Anyone got a video of what happened last night?

How bad was it?

Nobody saw because it happened after the game. Nothing that significant happened in the game. JO apparently confronted Blake in the locker room after the game, before Blake went to the press table. Unlike the the Melo/KG situation, it does not appear that anyone got the confrontation on film.

who hurt you?

neither Kobe nor Melo are seeing the endorsements and push Blake's getting but ok we'll continue

i have no problem with a man standing up for himself i just dont see the sense in him starting a fist fight that proves nothing like someone said earlier alot of these cats just mad he's killing he should just keeping killing IMO

but what do i know here i am putting money and a successful career over some ******** sense of pride thats supposed to impress some *** clown on a message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom