2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who **** on Paul George only care about 1 side of the basketball, dude is the best perimeter defender in the league while giving you 22 a night

That's not true everybody acknowledges PG's defensive prowess but scoring 22 on 40% shooting won't win you a championship when you're supposed to be the best offensive player on your team.

o63Rm.gif

Damn, can some of y'all not read? :lol: Osh is making it perfectly clear what he's trying to say and you're taking it differently.

Chris Babb averaged 12 points, 6 rebbies, 3 assists while shooting 38% fg, 35% 3fg in 37.5 minutes. I'm guessing he has all-world potential in acting like a fool on the bench

it does look like that at first, but if you watch close i don't think he ever moved his right foot during that time

Had to watch it a few times, but I think that's right. Though he does eventually get the shot off with the left on the ground, but I guess he's allowed that one step.

For the longest time this dude Chris Kaman always gave me a "I eat raw human flesh for supper" vibe.

Then a few months ago I learned he eats healthier than all of us.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
For the longest time this dude Chris Kaman always gave me a "I eat raw human flesh for supper" vibe.

Then a few months ago I learned he eats healthier than all of us. :lol:  

Son always looked like a serial killer to me :lol:

Can someone explain to me what's wrong with Steve Francis?

That's not true everybody acknowledges PG's defensive prowess but scoring 22 on 40% shooting won't win you a championship when you're supposed to be the best offensive player on your team.

He is ineffecient but their whole offense is struggle it aint just him.

His defense still makes him the 3rd best perimeter player in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom