2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
classic raptors 
laugh.gif

lol, what. We won? I walked out the room when they went up like 9. Tough shot attempt by Derozan there for the winner, same shot Iggy hit on us though. And I guess you can't really fault him, but I don't know why Amir Johnson was defending KD like he can't shoot. He kept backing up and putting his hands in his pockets

He got fouled though. You can only say that when the foul isn't legit.
Huh? KD got fouled but it wasn't called. Salmons missing the two FTs proves that once again the ball don't lie.

WHY THE **** IS MY LEAGUE PASS LAGGING!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN WITNESS THE SHOT BECAUSE IT KEEPS ON SKIPPING ONCE THE BALL LEAVES HIS HANDS!!!

Bynum needs to just hang it up (right along with Bryant). Russ has suspect knees n kyrie's career will prob be cut short due to being injury prone.

Cold game

I'm praying for Nash's ankles if he try's to guard Wall tonight. Respect your elders John! Lol

Last edited:
what the **** just happened **** I turned it off cuz I thought we won :smh:

Fisher hit a 3 with dude in his face. Salmons threw it away and kd went up for a lay up but salmons foouled/blocked him then thunder fouked salmons. Salmons missed both free throws cuz ball dont lie then kd hit the winning 3 with dude in his face. Derozan missed a turn around 2 to win

After the 61 point game, lebron didn't play well. As a result, his team didn't play well. Lebron is clearly the Most Valuable Player. not srs

If you dont have league pass usually nba gametime on nba tv will show you the end of close games or closr game in general

Yea I have NBA TV but I had already shut my TV off after the heat game ended I didn't know that game was so close.

After the 61 point game, lebron didn't play well. As a result, his team didn't play well. Lebron is clearly the Most Valuable Player. not srs
Yea cuz the Thunder would be an awesome team if KD wasn't out there 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
WRAP THAT 2014 NBA MVP UP FOR KEVIN DURANT RIGHT NOW!

RIGHT F'N NOW!!!

Kevin Durant with 51 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists.

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom