2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion :lol:

Besides when they went with Navy and Orange GSW has had some of the best looking Uni's

Man Bron/Wade/Rose in Chi woulda been everything, they woulda held teams to 85 ppg

Rose knees woulda held up just to play with those guys

They thought they had D Wade sured up too if I remember right. That whole Miami thing was a shock to me, it was not what I expected to happen at all.

They thought they had D Wade sured up too if I remember right. That whole Miami thing was a shock to me, it was not what I expected to happen at all.

They did we were nervous AF that's how the whole we want wade thing started. We didn't think there was even a chance for him to leave at first.

Nah it was Bron and Bosh who were supposedly a "done deal" to Chicago

Wade had already questioned Chicago's loyalty to their former players before the free agency period

I posted that pic because those are my all time favorite jerseys.

got my #23 .. and no I didn't burn it.
good for you man

Last year when it was looking like Seattle was taking the Kings, I had all my old Sonics basketball cards, and jerseys (only had a Kemp and.... Ewing jersey) in one box and all my Kings stuff in another box ready to burn them both if the move became officially :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom