2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
But like BigJ said, the NBA Quinton Ross is still missing. His aunt says he's been missing since last Wednesday. Which is probably why the Post jumped to the conclusion this was him.
I don't think so, i read the story and it sounds like it was the other Quinton Ross that's been missing and they just assumed it was NBA player Quinton Ross

RIP.

I wonder what the hell he did to get into that mess.

First thing that popped into my head when I initially saw the Post story. From his time with the Clippers, Q Ross is one of the last guys I would expect to get caught up in something that could get him killed. Hopefully, he didn't. But RIP to the other Quinton Ross anyway.

OKC won't get past the clippers in the 2nd round if the playoffs standing stay the same, durant would have to play even more out of his mind for them to win.

^this has to be the clips year. they are literally stacked and have a coach in place. no excuses for them not to reach the finals. to me there are 3 teams out west who season is considered a failure if they dont reach the finals- clips, spurs, thunder (and for those two, championship or bust)

i ain't a clipper fan but they don't have that dummy vinny coaching them this year, doc looks like he was the missing piece for them to make a legit run. plus the clippers bench is just crazy, okc ain't stopping them imo.

Clips or *Rockets (If Dwight and Co can be tough mentally and physically) they have a shot at winning the West) Oh Blake as well Quaker Oats. Spurs will be in the WCF thats about it.

West: Spurs/OKC

East: Indy/Miami

To be honest, nobody else matters. Nets and Clips respectively could push either of them to 6 games, but they don't have a chance to win the conference let alone the Finals.

paul george hairline gonna be like lebron by the end of the year with all that stress and nonsense
mean.gif
he's taking more L's than Nas 
mean.gif

There should be an asterick next to any team in the east who wins the ship. Their 1st round is pretty much a gimme. In the west all of our rounds are tough match ups. Y'all see how Miami slaughtered the Bucks last year. That was too easy. Unfair. I hate the east. Give them all the draft picks this year. Improve that trash *** conference

There should be an asterick next to any team in the east who wins the ship. Their 1st round is pretty much a gimme. In the west all of our rounds are tough match ups. Y'all see how Miami slaughtered the Bucks last year. That was too easy. Unfair. I hate the east. Give them all the draft picks this year. Improve that trash *** conference

Lol they have to beat the best team from the west so why should any team from the east have an asterick? There beating the team that beat the best of the best in the west.

George: 'Fake' Catfish Scheme Serves As Motivation

George_Paul_ind_130522.jpg

Paul George denied a reported Catfish scheme in which revealing pictures of him appeared on gossip websites over the weekend and believes the situation will fuel him.

"The whole story, as far as me being catfished, I know the girl that sent the pictures out," George said Monday. "It wasn't a catfish story, it was a girl – I don't want to get into the story but I know who's behind it.

"I'm good. A lot of it is just stuff trying to bring me down. I'm good with it. The thing that just came out, it's all a fake. It really don't have any wear on me because I know it's not true.

"Of course, you'd be angry about it because you work so hard for stuff, then you got stuff with people trying to bring you down. It does make you angry but I'm going to use it to energize me and fuel me going forward."

clippers are 2-1 against the thunder so far this year, 4th game is in april. no one on the thunder can stop blake if he's playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom