2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till the play offs start and laker fans finality realize they didn't make the play offs, wait and see how fast the threads will move then. :rofl:
thhgY.gif

Last edited:
Wait till the play offs start and laker fans finality realize they didn't make the play offs, wait and see how fast the threads will move then. :rofl:

If LeBron were to ever leave Miami and go to the Lakers, what would you do?

hopefully i never have to see him post again a long with every miami "fan" in here

god i hope it happens, oh sweet baby jesus let it happen

Brilliant tanking strategy by the Kings to stop giving the ball to Cousins once it got to a one possession game 

monster fantasy statline for Cuz though

10/15fg 32pts 15reb 8ast 2stl 2blk 
pimp.gif

i still remember when the scouts were hyping up marvin williams like he was gonna be a legit all pro sf out of unc. he can't even start for one of the worst teams in the league.

Wait till the play offs start and laker fans finality realize they didn't make the play offs, wait and see how fast the threads will move then.
roll.gif
If LeBron were to ever leave Miami and go to the Lakers, what would you do?
The samething he did before Lebron came.....

Only watch highlights on ESPN... Hit the beach everyday, Rep Da U, claim their national championships like he wasn't in pampers sleep in the bunk-bed those Monday evenings the games were going on.

Last edited:
Big Cuz for sure would be on my All-Crazy team at the 4.

Ron Ron at the 3. Stack Jack at the 2.

Not sure about the point or center yet. Maybe put Rodman at the 4 and move DMC to the 5 spot.

Am I the only one unimpressed with this pacers win? First of all, Miami played without shane and rayray and dwade clearly wasn't himself. I think the oden on hibbert experiment showed that hopefully they wont go back to it in the potential playoff series. Also bosh, and chalmers had off offensive games. I cant see this series going 7 games again.

Last edited:
Big Cuz for sure would be on my All-Crazy team at the 4.

Ron Ron at the 3. Stack Jack at the 2.

Not sure about the point or center yet. Maybe put Rodman at the 4 and move DMC to the 5 spot.
When has Cousins ever done anything crazy to get thrown in a group with those guys? 

Complaining to officials isn't quite the same as fighting and having off the court issues

Speaking of ESPN, the "NBA Social" thing they have at the bottom of the screen going during the game has to be the dumbest and corniest thing ever.

Dale Jr tweeting about the game tonight like you gotta be ******* kidding me.
Man....... I saw a tweet from Chris Broussard down there and shook my head. It was a total state the obvious moment and the fact that it was on the ticker which is supposed to be for news just annoyed me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom