2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Gordon just confirmed Kyrie and Dion Waiters hate each other
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Where?

Skip gave him the bait on first take and he fell for it. Gordon basically said that they don't get along because they both have a alpha male persona and neither one of them want to budge which has resulted into locker room rifts and such. Skip asked do u feel like them going separate ways would be ideal and Gordon was like I'm no gm but that would probably be the best option
laugh.gif
Gordon and Waiters are close they actually live in the same apartment complex I can imagine the **** Dion talks to him about Kyrie
:lol: :lol: :lol: Fell for the mousetrap.

when did gotta start ending with a h? gottah?
of course a lot of View media item 880971 going on after lebum & co loses

And of course there is a lot of bad mouth talking after the Heat take a L. But when they win you guys don't say a word...then when they win the finals, you guys disappear of the planet...smh
lol gottah love it.

be serious kid
lebron was crying more than my 1 month old last night & shoulve been ejected but no heat fan see's that they just see hate

Last edited:
And of course there is a lot of bad mouth talking after the Heat take a L. But when they win you guys don't say a word...then when they win the finals, you guys disappear of the planet...smh
lol gottah love it.
I feel like you have to know you root for one of the most hateable teams in the last 25 years of professional sports...  I'm surprised you don't just accept it and roll with it.  

It's sports, people are allowed to dislike a player or team.  There's a good reason no one likes the Heat.  Wade is the definition of a herb, both he and LeBron benefit from special treatment, and it bothers many people that they got together like they did (not me though).  It's your team, you can enjoy the winning and accept the deserved hate.

Last edited:
100% agree he elbowed him changing the shot and soft *** roy acted as if he was shot. Wasn't flagrant to me but hey who am I

Dude he got elbowed in the face? Why is his reaction not the right one?
Have you ever been elbowed in the face buy a 6'8 275lbs dude? Don't criticize him as "soft" because of a simple in pain reaction. ...smh

when did gotta start ending with a h? gottah?
be serious kid
lebron was crying more than my 1 month old last night & shoulve been ejected but no heat fan see's that they just see hate
How many times have dudes like you cried about how soft the NBA is now a days but hibbert get elbowed on accident by a player adjusting his shot and you think he should be ejected? Make up your mind you want the NBA to be soft or no? Because if you really wanted lebron to get ejected because of that i dont wanna hear no complaing from you when the bulls start that "Physical No easy Baskets Defense" they play and start getting called for stuff Pick a side

Last edited:
Can't believe people REALLY think that accidental elbow by Bron should've been a flagrant. Dude was CLEARLY switching the ball away from the opponent. NBA soft as hell now for real.

I feel like you have to know you root for one of the most hateable teams in the last 25 years of professional sports...  I'm surprised you don't just accept it and roll with it.  

It's sports, people are allowed to dislike a player or team.  There's a good reason no one likes the Heat.  Wade is the definition of a herb, both he and LeBron benefit from special treatment, and it bothers many people that they got together like they did (not me though).  It's your team, you can enjoy the winning and accept the deserved hate.

The thing is I accept the hate tho, and you guys cant stand that I do, and i kill your teams when i do so!
Ok, so why get mad when The heat fans talk bad about the lakers? why be made when they talk about the knicks? why start crying after every time a heat fan makes a post? Heat fans cant respond to the hate without being told to wipe their chin? LOL
So many hypocrites in this thread. :rofl:

Can't believe people REALLY think that accidental elbow by Bron should've been a flagrant. Dude was CLEARLY switching the ball away from the opponent. NBA soft as hell now for real.
A play doesn't have to be intentional to be flagrant, it just has to be dangerous.  Which that type of elbow clearly was.  

I don't think he should have been ejected, I'm just saying what is in the rulebook.

Y'all know Lebron doesn't get called out for flops and stuff like that elbow. It doesn't bode well for the league. 

How many times have dudes like you cried about how soft the NBA is now a days but hibbert get elbowed on accident by a player adjusting his shot and you think he should be ejected? Make up your mind you want the NBA to be soft or no? Because if you really wanted lebron to get ejected because of that i dont wanna hear no complaing from you when the bulls start that "Physical No easy Baskets Defense" they play and start getting called for stuff Pick a side

YOU KNOW WHICH SIDE IM ON dont be funny now

he bowed him ... it looked like he had some intent to do it(even if he was just switching) & according to the book he couldve been tossed
we've seen players breathe on bron OR LESS & get tossed dont have selective memory now duke

ive seen hibbert flop first hand all damn game..that was a blow & it clearly had him out of it

pick a side :rofl:

Last edited:
What happened between zbo and gay?

A lot of inside stuff. Nothing actually got out about them not liking each other, but there was definitely a lot of tension in the locker room. Being that TA was close to ZBo, they both didn't care for Rudy that much and vice versa. They didn't really hang out off the court together. Rudy also didn't like how TA and ZBo was getting so much shine in Memphis, but he was getting very little credit for a lot of things. TA and ZBO were always trying to be locker room leaders, but the way he said things rubbed certain players the wrong way and Rudy was one of the few that actually had the balls to disagree or say anything to them about it. They never got into a fight, but there was a definitely a lot of tension and that's why one of Rudy and ZBo was going to be traded sooner or later.

Dude they will let the hate for the heat blind them! There is no point even being logical with these guys! ITS HILARIOUS!!
Im iiterally at work at my desk laughing at every post these hypocrites post! LMAOOO!!

The thing is I accept the hate tho, and you guys cant stand that I do, and i kill your teams when i do so!
Ok, so why get mad when The heat fans talk bad about the lakers? why be made when they talk about the knicks? why start crying after every time a heat fan makes a post? Heat fans cant respond to the hate without being told to wipe their chin? LOL
So many hypocrites in this thread.
roll.gif
I'm not on that tip.  I don't really care about the Lakers or Knicks.

I do think you root for a team that gets special treatment though.

Everyone has their different reasons and approaches to hating on a team they don't like
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm late on my MIA INDY thoughts from last night. The foul on Bron wasn't as bad as he made it to be, Bron on Hibbert was a accident and Lance is the man. Love his passion on court.

In other news what is happening to my Wizards lately? Any thoughts on our recent slide. 1-4 over the last 5 games.

A play doesn't have to be intentional to be flagrant, it just has to be dangerous.  Which that type of elbow clearly was.  

I don't think he should have been ejected, I'm just saying what is in the rulebook.

Dude, you saying that means that EVERY play can be considered "dangerous." From "swinging of the elbows" when in the triple threat position, to contorting your arms and body in the air like Bron did, to driving past someone and swinging your elbows in the running motion. Be real man.

I think the better term is excessive. Even if the foul is unintentional, if it's excessive, then it's a flagrant 1. Flagrant 2's are just non basketball jail type of plays 
laugh.gif

I'm late on my MIA INDY thoughts from last night. The foul on Bron wasn't as bad as he made it to be, Bron on Hibbert was a accident and Lance is the man. Love his passion on court.

In other news what is happening to my Wizards lately? Any thoughts on our recent slide. 1-4 over the last 5 games.
Agree with the first half and they are who we thought they were. Wiz gon wiz

Dude, you saying that means that EVERY play can be considered "dangerous." From "swinging of the elbows" when in the triple threat position, to contorting your arms and body in the air like Bron did, to driving past someone and swinging your elbows in the running motion. Be real man.
How am I not "being real"?  You swing your elbow in front of your body in a way that it cuts through the face/head of the person defending you, that is a particularly dangerous play.

What would your reaction be if someone did that to you in a pickup game?  

edit: excessive is also a good way to put it

Last edited:
What happened between zbo and gay?

A lot of inside stuff. Nothing actually got out about them not liking each other, but there was definitely a lot of tension in the locker room. Being that TA was close to ZBo, they both didn't care for Rudy that much and vice versa. They didn't really hang out off the court together. Rudy also didn't like how TA and ZBo was getting so much shine in Memphis, but he was getting very little credit for a lot of things. TA and ZBO were always trying to be locker room leaders, but the way he said things rubbed certain players the wrong way and Rudy was one of the few that actually had the balls to disagree or say anything to them about it. They never got into a fight, but there was a definitely a lot of tension and that's why one of Rudy and ZBo was going to be traded sooner or later.

rudy got paid like a leader, but he wasnt really one. the vocal guys were tony allen/zbo and even a guy like gasol had more influence than gay.

How am I not "being real"?  

You swing your elbow in front of your body in a way that it cuts through the face/head of the person defending you, that is a particularly dangerous play.

or non basketball play correct ..... which 9 outta 10 times leads to a F2 ejection :lol:

How am I not "being real"?  You swing your elbow in front of your body in a way that it cuts through the face/head of the person defending you, that is a particularly dangerous play.

edit: excessive is also a good way to put it

He swung his elbow in front of his body to avoid getting his shot blocked since he was going in for a layup. If you accidentally get hit, then you accidentally get hit. It's SPORTS! Again, that's like saying when you swing your elbows out in front of your body in the triple threat position, it's a dangerous play too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom