2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah truly is a great passer… Marc Gasol too… gotta be between those two 

Marc Gasol played in Europe before coming to the NBA. There's no surprise why he's such a great passer, but Noah passing so well isn't that easily explainable.

With that being said, I'd still take Noah over Gasol. Noah's hustle is unmatched amongst most centers in the league. Larry Sanders could be a great big too if he played with the right team.

Marc Gasol played in Europe before coming to the NBA. There's no surprise why he's such a great passer, but Noah passing so well isn't that easily explainable.

With that being said, I'd still take Noah over Gasol. Noah's hustle is unmatched amongst most centers in the league. Larry Sanders could be a great big too if he played with the right team.

Noah's been a great passer all his life, this is the first time that he's been made the defacto facilitator of the offence.

thus increased assist numbers.

Last edited:

People didn't even know who Marc Gasol was.. He was Pau's brother, the pick that was included in the trade, you know, the "lopsided" trade? 
laugh.gif

The fact that he is arguably top 3-5 center in the L today is surprising 
laugh.gif

People didn't even know who Marc Gasol was.. He was Pau's brother, the pick that was included in the trade, you know, the "lopsided" trade? :lol:
The fact that he is arguably top 3-5 center in the L today is surprising :lol:

Lakers saw something obvious when they drafted him and kept his rights. Grizz saw it too by wanting him in the trade. did anyone think he would be this good? ehh probably not but im sure some people/scouts were high on him.

Noah's been a great passer all his life, this is the first time that he's been made the defacto facilitator of the offence.

thus increased assist numbers.
Sometimes though I feel as if he holds the ball too long in hopes of getting that assist. Really takes away from their halfcourt games.

Thats just nitpicking though.

I could easily see the pacers losing to new jersey or Chicago. Extremely hyped up team all ecause the heat need a rival

I could easily see the pacers losing to new jersey or Chicago. Extremely hyped up team all ecause the heat need a rival
It's really hard to explain. They were over .750 which is really remarkable as late as a month ago.

If they were never that good to begin with, how did they have such a good record 50+ games into the season?

It's not like Portland's start, which was due to an easy schedule at the beginning of the season, and they got exposed early. We're talking 50+ games into the season when this started with Indiana.

Last edited:
Would rather see the Knicks in the playoffs than the Hawks and Bobcats. I would love to see a Heat vs Knicks first rounder
JR_dribblesIntoPnR2x_20140328.gif

:lol: :lol:

:rofl:

Tony Wroten passing ability is so ill :smh:

Speaking of that...

I don't think I'm going out on a limb here, but if Phil Jackson had his pick of any big man in the NBA...is there ANY doubt that Joakim Noah would be his first choice? Dude must salivate at the prospect of having someone like Jo making decisions from the low block.

His #'s this month are :x :pimp:

Jo :pimp: :pimp:

Went and ate at KD's after the afternoon game vs the Jazz. Not long after I get there hear everyone cheerings, and look up over the partition just in time to see KD come in and go in the private dining room. Waitress said some other players were with him but since she couldn't name them who knows. Got the thunder sticks for appetizer (fried chicken on a skewer), King crab off the baller menu, macaroni and cheese and a waffle sides, skillet cornbread, and peach cobbler for desert. Came out to like $70 before tip WHICH I DID NOT GIVE BECUASE TIPPING IS FOR SUCKERS
Fixed

Hey man, if you're too cheap to tip just own it. No need to criticize the practice of tipping in general.

Went and ate at KD's after the afternoon game vs the Jazz. Not long after I get there hear everyone cheerings, and look up over the partition just in time to see KD come in and go in the private dining room. Waitress said some other players were with him but since she couldn't name them who knows. Got the thunder sticks for appetizer (fried chicken on a skewer), King crab off the baller menu, macaroni and cheese and a waffle sides, skillet cornbread, and peach cobbler for desert. Came out to like $70 before tip WHICH I DID NOT GIVE BECUASE TIPPING IS FOR SUCKERS
Fixed

Hey man, if you're too cheap to tip just own it. No need to criticize the practice of tipping in general.
I think this is being misconstrued. DatZNasty is the resident NT non-tipping advocate, I always tip. I was just messing around.

What type of person doesn't tip?  Restaurants should force you to take out and eat in your car.

mean.gif
 disgraceful

Fixed

I think this is being misconstrued. DatZNasty is the resident NT non-tipping advocate, I always tip. I was just messing around.

Got it. My apologies for calling you cheap.

From where?

Some article online titled 20 most famous public figures with adhd. Will smith, justin timberlake, michael jordan, and JFK were the ones who stood out to me

Also look up the 10 most successful people with adhd

Last edited:
Guys mad at curry for passing but applaud lebron every time he passes at the end of the game. Sound confused

DubA is just doing his DubA thing. Draymond wasn't gonna be able to do anything with that. Not really the same thing as executing a play to get someone an open look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom