2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosh: "When the Pacers were talking, No. 1 seed... We were like, it's August. Calm down."
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) April 1, 2014
You can tell Bosh really hates those ******. Bruh got a new comment each week on the Pacers.
laugh.gif

They deserve it though. He ain't lying.

Keep Wiggins out of Utah and Milwaukee man.
mean.gif

Bring him to Orlando :pimp:

That way I can see him play more often... and isn't that what's most important? My needs and wants?

I'd like to think so.

And besides.. if he goes to Philly, we're going to have to hear Buc Em trash him one month.. then praise him the next.. and then we'd all get called losers if we call him out on that. Let's not be losers.

Last edited:
Amazing what the V can do to a man. PG really hasnt been the same since the baby Mama drama. Then he gets Teo'd and they really start to fall off. This team is done...

Bring him to Orlando
pimp.gif

That way I can see him play more often... and isn't that what's most important? My needs and wants?
laugh.gif
This is why I'm lowkey rooting for the Celtics to somehow win the lottery. All his games on local TV =
pimp.gif
. Make it happen, Silver.

C's fans should be good regardless though. Embiid, Bari and Wiggins would probably be at the top of their list in no order. They don't have a need for Smart, Exum or Randle.
And besides.. if he goes to Philly, we're going to have to hear Buc Em trash him one month.. then praise him the next.. and then we'd all get called losers if we call him out on that. Let's not be losers.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I was going to ask, was this another case of Demarcus guards someone else and Jason Thompson/Reggie Evans guards AD, and on the other end AD guards boogie
nerd.gif
Davis is playing PF so other than a couple of switches, no neither one of them guarded each other. Davis was guarding Evans.

But since they are each considered the best player on their respective teams, i think it is fair to compare their stat lines you know?

Cousins smashing AD in another head to head matchup
pimp.gif
False.
That's interesting, because his team won the game, and his stat line and performance pooped on AD's

So, if you actually watched the game, please explain to me how that is false

teams go through struggles. heck, the heat are "struggling" as well
the pacers need to worry about how to get their offense going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom