2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavs got so many calls their way and they'll cry about 1. It was a big one, but still. Warriors playing with 2 bigs and you can't win?

pwVClbA.jpg

Nick Young is an abomination. Dude acts like he's on molly every time he makes a basket. Or even when he misses cue that gif where he celebrated before the shot clanked

If I were a Laker fan I'd want him as far away from the team next season as possible. Such an empty player

Nick Young is an abomination. Dude acts like he's on molly every time he makes a basket. Or even when he misses cue that gif where he celebrated before the shot clanked

If I were a Laker fan I'd want him as far away from the team next season as possible. Such an empty player

dont think hes coming back, hes an idiot

Nick Young is such a likable player. He could genuinely flourish on some team like the Pistons, Bucks or Kings, but it would be cool to see him get a 5 year extension from the Lakers, so he can continue to live that LA high life :pimp: Swaggy P :pimp:

Last edited:
Deron getting paid 60 mill over the next 3 seasons.
sick.gif

Prok
laugh.gif
[thread="571782"]2013 2014 Nba Season Thread Hou Bkn And Por Lal On Tnt/76840_20#post_20220833
14 and 6 on 44/37/80 while not playing defense is a star to you?

He hasn't gotten better since Utah and his numbers have gone down the last 3 years, don't think they are getting better as he crosses the wrong side of 30.

He was never worth a 100 million, he was just on the market at the right time.

Dat 20/20 hindsight.

I've been slandering dude this whole year but I can't sit here and say he wasn't worth a max contract at the time. No one knew he would fall off like this and struggle with injuries. The Mavs & Rockets would've also gladly forked it over to get him so that wasn't your typical Billy King short-sighted deal.
[/thread]

Last edited:
Nick Young is such a likable player. He could genuinely flourish on some team like the Pistons, Bucks or Kings, but it would be cool to see him get a 5 year extension from teh Lakers, so he can continue to live that LA high life :pimp: Swaggy P :pimp:

I don't understand why they don't build around nick. He clearly have it all

swaggy p can score but that's pretty much it. can't rebound, can't pass and can't play defense to save his life. he's probably gonna stay with the lakers, don't see him leaving LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom