Best in game dunkers of all-time??

No contests, warm-ups, I'm talking IN GAME feel me Go>>>>>>

I'm a do it top 5 style

05 - Lebron James

04 - Jason Richardson

03 - Vince Carter ( Raptor Days )

02 - Nique

01 - MJ

(honorable mention - Shawn Kemp n Blake Griffin)
dawg you are a homer....VC is number 1 no question asked....MJ ain't even a better dunker than Nique how he get higher seeded?

No I'm not lol I wonder how many of y'all really remember MJ post championship days I mean the tapes alone dunking on folks, where he took off from, the rock the cradle, the windmills, 2 feet leaps 1 etc I mean do I need to continue...not discrediting VC he's in the same boat with Nique they love windmills. MJ did it ALL! But hey me personally the best in game dunk I've ever seen would have to be VC in the Olympics jumping over dude....and obviously Mikes rock the cradle at Chapel Hill and NBA in GAME. I'm not talking about dunk contests I'm talking about IN GAME DUNKS

The video is right up there man, VC is #1 no contest. MJ can be 2 or 3.

No I'm not lol I wonder how many of y'all really remember MJ post championship days I mean the tapes alone dunking on folks, where he took off from, the rock the cradle, the windmills, 2 feet leaps 1 etc I mean do I need to continue...not discrediting VC he's in the same boat with Nique they love windmills. MJ did it ALL! But hey me personally the best in game dunk I've ever seen would have to be VC in the Olympics jumping over dude....and obviously Mikes rock the cradle at Chapel Hill and NBA in GAME. I'm not talking about dunk contests I'm talking about IN GAME DUNKS

Yeah, we are too though. It's Vince and it really isn't even close. Mike is top 3, J Rich and Kemp round out the 5.

Watching this deshawn Jackson interview with Stephen A,

This dude is undoubtedly AI's doppleganger

Watching this deshawn Jackson interview with Stephen A,

This dude is undoubtedly AI's doppleganger

i dont think anyone has ever put him "in check" or told him "no"
the guy was allowed to do whatever he wanted at Cal. tedford didnt really police anyone as long as they were producing.

Last edited:

i dont think anyone has ever put him "in check" or told him "no"
the guy was allowed to do whatever he wanted at Cal. tedford didnt really police anyone as long as they were producing.

I never even followed him like that. Just making general connections.

Phila

Bad attitude

Small

Practice

Etc

Naw,

This thread when heat lose, bron does something but a game winner, kobe loses or gets hurt, Knicks lose by 50, Blake flops, cp3 cries, d rose says he needs more time > general
The feels in this thread when d rose name is mentioned>>
I swear every player is fair game except humble ole "pooh".
Shout out to melo tho dude has been ballinnnn

14yrs ago LETS REVISIT

On April 2, 2000, Los Angeles' Kobe Bryant got in the first fight of his NBA career, a dustup with New York's Chris Childs.

After a Bryant elbow to Childs coming off a screen, the two exchanged words and shoved before they got in each other's faces. Childs then landed two punches around Kobe's neck and chest after Kobe landed one before the two were separated.

Both players were ejected, fined and suspended—Childs for two games, Bryant for one.

Hol up...what punch did Kobe land? :lol:

^^^ True

I never understood the yes men around these types. If you really cared about these people, you'd think someone would sit their *** down and tell them to think about what they're doing for a second.

I always loved Kobe's baseline reverse dunks.

The fact that Kevin Harlan was on the calls for most of them makes them 100x better.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Kobe Bryant, with no regard for human life."

"Kobe Bryant....OOOOOOOOO, he just sucked the gravity right out of the Target center."

Bean's dunk on list is impressive as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom